Best Program to Make Multi ISOs

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Sportsmaniac1322, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Sportsmaniac1322
    OP

Sportsmaniac1322 GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 26, 2008
    United States
    Forman's Basement
    I've been using WiiUI lately to make my GCOS multidiscs, and I was wondering if there was a more updated version. I've heard that there are some better programs that give it a more attractive interface (and better compatibility?). So what's the newest, most updated program out right now?

2. kashin

kashin GBAtemp Fan

Oct 19, 2008
    Netherlands
    Wouldn't be able to tell you the BEST program out there, but MultiGame ISO Creator has a nicer interface, though it does come with some problems. Most games should be fine though.

3. Sportsmaniac1322
    OP

Sportsmaniac1322 GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 26, 2008
    United States
    Forman's Basement
    What problems does it have? I did hear that some people had problems using that with Zelda Collector's Edition, but outside of that I haven't heard much (I have Zelda CE already, so that's no big deal).

4. kashin

kashin GBAtemp Fan

Oct 19, 2008
    Netherlands
    Just like any such program (at this time) would have, there's a few compatibility problems which i would obviously not be able to specify from the top of my head. But there is nothing major, it's quite stable.

5. ganons

ganons GBAtemp Addict

Jun 12, 2005
    so mulit game iso creator stops zelda ww woring in the dungeon? or is that the gcos bug?

6. kedest

kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 6, 2007
    Netherlands
    They're just graphical interfaces for GCOS, so the compatiblity is the same.