Best program to create .wbfs iso files?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by blazingwolf, Apr 24, 2010.

Apr 24, 2010
  1. blazingwolf
    OP

Member blazingwolf GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I'm using configurable usb loader, dumping all my originals onto it. I noticed my Battalion Wars 2 Wii was scratched, and would not dump properly after trying to dump 3 times (someone's gonna pay for scratching my disc!) Anyway I got a copy online and want to put it on my HDD, I could burn it to a disc and dump it, but I'd rather not waste one and practice putting games directly onto the HDD, anyway I'm looking for a program that will take the iso and make it a .wbfs that I can drag adn drop on my FAT32 partition on the wbfs folder configurable usb loader made to put the dumps in.

Basically I don't want a program that makes a .wbfs partition and puts the game on there, I just want it converted into a .wbfs file that I can load wherever I want onto my HDD. Thanks for any help!

2. Blue-K

Member Blue-K No right of appeal.

Switzerland
    Wiimms WBFS Tool. There's also a Java-GUI for it (WiiJManager) for Mac OS X, Linux and Windows. In my opinion the best app for everything you can do with ISOs. Convert them (to .wbfs, for example), extract them, put them on the WBFS-Partition, you can do nearly everything with the Games, and it's stable as hell.

If you only want to convert your games, I would get the GUI.

3. blazingwolf
    OP

Member blazingwolf GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Thanks for the tip, looks to be right what I'm looking for, thank you.

4. r3dcat

Newcomer r3dcat Advanced Member

Australia