Best place to buy?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by bashscrazy, Mar 26, 2011.

Mar 26, 2011

Best place to buy? by bashscrazy at 7:55 PM (739 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. bashscrazy
    OP

Member bashscrazy GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    So I have a PHAT DS
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    and a Fake R4 - I guess cause of this.. (wood R4 doesn't work on it)

I wan't to play new games! but I can't.
    I heard AK2i with AKAIO have auto anti-piracy bypass on them - so I was thinking of buying one.
    I live in Canada (more specifically Ontario - more specifically in the GTA)

I was wondering what's a good place to buy the AceKard 2i? (It has backwards compatibilty so it will work on my old phat DS - but does the AKAIO firmware work on the PHAT DS?)

ezbuy365's acekard's
    I got this from shoptemp (but I couldn't find it on the acekard website's reseller section) and the price is nice - but i can't buy it at the $14.50 but the $15.90 instead cause I don't have money on my paypal account and is comming in 6-8 days...

I was wondering what's the cheapest place to buy it for Canada and cheapest or no shipping costs.
    and if it's a good idea to get - I might get DSiXL or 3DS (but its like SUPER HIGHLY UNLIKELY - but just incase tingz astyllies)

2. DarkShinigami

Member DarkShinigami #1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI

United States
    shoptemp has stores and prices and ak2i with akaio is compatible with all. try shoptemp they are very reliable

3. Lacius

Member Lacius GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    What website is listed on your R4's box? It is possible you might be able to find some more up-to-date firmware for it.

4. bashscrazy
    OP

Member bashscrazy GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I bought it like 3 years ago or something and the site is
    http://www.r4dsl.net
    however; mine is just plain R4 Revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS) (which the site does not care for anymore)

Should I only purchase from the Canadian sites? Or does it not matter? I just realized that ezbuy365 is from China. ( but it says free worldwide shipping plus I can add a 8 GB micro SD card in the MIX)