Best Flash Carts Still available for purchase?

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Scone, Feb 10, 2010.

Feb 10, 2010
  1. Scone
    OP

Newcomer Scone Newbie

United States
    Recently purchased a GB Micro after upgrading my DS to a DSi. Seeing as the the whole point of a micro is portability I've decided to invest in a flash cart as opposed to lugging half my collection around with me. However finding one of the things is giving me some trouble. Ive read some great reviews for several models however none of them still seem to be in production or are readily available. So as the title sugests, can anyone point me in the right direction of a good GBA cart still in circulation?

EDIT: Just realized this is in the wrong section. Fantastic.

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
  3. zerolinks

Member zerolinks GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The Ez Flash IV would be the best way to go. It's still available and reletively cheap
    If you search hard you can find an M3 Lite but they are expensive

4. gtmtnbiker

Member gtmtnbiker GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The EZ Flash is probably your cheapest option. The best card in my opinion is the M3 Perfect. You can get it here at: http://shop.01media.com/info.asp?ProductID=16473

Roughly $74 shipped. I bought a second card from that site about 2 months ago.

5. TM2-Megatron

Member TM2-Megatron Predacon Commander

Canada
    Keep in mind if you do buy an M3 Perfect these days, you'll likely need to replace its battery right out of the box. I don't believe they came with a particularly high-quality battery installed in the first place, and most have run out of juice sitting around for so long.