Best emulation handheld?

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GreatCrippler said:
So, GP2X, or Dingoo.(With Dingux) Anyone played with these extensively?
Without Dingux the Dingoo is useless. It also has fragility issues. Open Pandora is made by the people who brought the GP2X to the table. They increased the power and other stuffs, so if you want a 2X, just go for a Pandora, you'll be glad you did.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
GreatCrippler said:
Without Dingux the Dingoo is useless. It also has fragility issues. Open Pandora is made by the people who brought the GP2X to the table. They increased the power and other stuffs, so if you want a 2X, just go for a Pandora, you'll be glad you did.

My only issue with that, is I actually like a hand-held that fits in my pocket. Last time I looked at an Open Pandora, it was the size of a small laptop.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GreatCrippler said:
Sterl500 said:
GreatCrippler said:

My only issue with that, is I actually like a hand-held that fits in my pocket. Last time I looked at an Open Pandora, it was the size of a small laptop.
I could fit the OP in my pocket. It is just a bit bigger than the DSi. Here, lemme get a comparison pic.

Better yet GBAtemp Review.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
GreatCrippler said:
Sterl500 said:
GreatCrippler said:

I could fit the OP in my pocket. It is just a bit bigger than the DSi. Here, lemme get a comparison pic.

Better yet GBAtemp Review.

Interesting, thanks. Any idea how the general Emulation runs on it though? The review didn't say much about it.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GreatCrippler said:
Interesting, thanks. Any idea how the general Emulation runs on it though? The review didn't say much about it.
From what I understand, It's a work in progress still. The emulators a working pretty well, and from what I hear better than the PSP's.

Here is a page the shows updates and stuffs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)