Gaming Best DSiWare Games?

TLSpartan

Kills threads
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just picked up a secondhand DSi(saved about 80 bucks getting it) and the fat idiot who sold it left 2800 points on it. Anyone know some good DSiWare games?

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
If I learned anything about DSiWare is that they're all crap.
Spend it on anything.
Oh yeah and if you REALLY feel like spending these points on crap get WarioWare Snapped
tongue.gif

br0br0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yea.. I pretty much grabbed all the AUS DSI ware.. So to narrow it down a bit for you so that you don't waste your time and points on games you play 3 or 4 times only and never again, because they are weak, here are the ones you will keep coming back to :

1. Aura Aura Climber

TLSpartan

Kills threads
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies guys, will definitely grab Viking Invasion and I will read through reviews later tonight for the other games you mentioned. I need something to keep my mind of HMAS Cerberus.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
br0br0 said:
Yea.. I pretty much grabbed all the AUS DSI ware.. So to narrow it down a bit for you so that you don't waste your time and points on games you play 3 or 4 times only and never again, because they are weak, here are the ones you will keep coming back to :

1. Aura Aura Climber

creepingcreep

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd recommend Warioware snapped, photo dojo and faceez for giggles and pop island, face pilot and soul of darkness for good games. Soul of Darkness is far too short however!

Maestro! and Red Ridding hood zombie bbq are also great but if you've got a flashcart then its better to just get the full games for free
yaynds.gif

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
TLSpartan said:
Thanks for the replies guys, will definitely grab Viking Invasion and I will read through reviews later tonight for the other games you mentioned. I need something to keep my mind of HMAS Cerberus.
There's a site called nintendolife, they have tons of dsiware reviews, so might might wanna check that site out.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my two recent favorites are ancient tribe and primrose. primrose (which is only 200p) can be compared to being something like bejeweled or the board game "go", but you really have to play it a bit to figure it out. ancient tribe is a simple strategy roleplaying game that's well worth the 500 points.

Anne Noise

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Related question: has anyone played BlayzBloo, the DSiWare brawler version of BlazBlue?

I recommend Dark Void: Zero, but it's the only DSiWare game I have, haha.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr