Hacking Best DS Flashcart?

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am looking for a flashcart for ds roms. So here's what I'm looking for.

Can play DS/DSi Games

Cheats (Action Replay/Gameshark, either or. Preferably both.)

No Timebomb

Works on 11.0 A9LH.

Don't care about cost.

Thanks!

Sent from my Browser on a New 3DS XL with A9LH

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DS TWO GAWDLIKE :D
Has anti piracy fix, so no rom patching or firmware updates to make it work and also cheat searching like old school action replay :P

I just wish i can find mine, how did i lose it? to play kid icarus uprising or super mario bros? :glare:

Reactions: 8BitWonder

Stevo_l33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a r4i Saturday, literally easiest drag n' drop for games, firmware even has wifi built in. $18 way better than my old CycloDS

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to recommend the Acekard 2i until I die, 100% compatibility with DS games and homebrew (like the other carts, no DSi games but there is like 1 total lol), fantastic build quality, the AKAIO firmware is comfy af, not as big a battery hog as the DSTWO (which will destroy your battery in sleep mode), cheat support, no time bomb, and works on a9lh without a launcher.

Reactions: daxtsu

NintenDavid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to recommend the Acekard 2i until I die, 100% compatibility with DS games and homebrew (like the other carts, no DSi games but there is like 1 total lol), fantastic build quality, the AKAIO firmware is comfy af, not as big a battery hog as the DSTWO (which will destroy your battery in sleep mode), cheat support, no time bomb, and works on a9lh without a launcher.
Isn't the acekard 2i firmware the same as wood r4?

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, the Acekard 2i uses the AKAIO firmware, not the wood firmware
What's wood firmware and AKAIO firmware? Sorry. I'm a noob at these kind of things. And is the Acekard dsi enhanced? Like for pokemon black and white 2?

Last edited by Skyshadow101,

NintenDavid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's wood firmware and AKAIO firmware? Sorry. I'm a noob at these kind of things. And is the Acekard dsi enhanced? Like for pokemon black and white 2?
O
AKAIO means AceKard All-In-One, and Wood r4 is the like the orignal acekard firmware. Both (but I definitely know r4i gold 3ds does, which is different from r4i gold pro) support pokemon black 2 and white 2.

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines

They both use the same themes so you can choose either one of them if you're just in for the themes. I've used both of them and they're both good but I'll stick with the R4i Gold 3DS as I used it longer and it has real time save. it's also cheaper by a few bucks according to nds-card.

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They both use the same themes so you can choose either one of them if you're just in for the themes. I've used both of them and they're both good but I'll stick with the R4i Gold 3DS as I used it longer and it has real time save. it's also cheaper by a few bucks according to nds-card.
What's Real-Time save? My supercard has it and I don't get what it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you