Canada
Chicken_Coop.jpg

cutter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think there are any co-op games on the DS.

Well... There's Elite Beat Agents and Ouendan, but I've never tried the co-op before. Should be entertaining, though.

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I guess you can play Advance Wars Dual Strike. Somewhere in the versus mode you can add bots/human controlled players. So you'd have a 2v2 battle on a very large map with difficult settings. I recommend you find a complete save file if you haven't finished this (thouse abilities are a bit handy).

More fun with fog of war since it ties in with the CoOp idea nicely
smile.gif

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
id say MPH. I love the co-op. Try the CTF verses some bots. if you use single play, there is no co-op. touch the dead it also awesome, but the real light gun version is better. Mario Kart DS is good too, in battle mode. Animal crossing is not that fun in Multiplay.
The best co-op game i ever played was kirby nightmare in dreamland. you could finish the whole game throught co-op! Another good one was Kirby Amazing mirror. Too bad they are only gba. I loved them.

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
If you're not too picky about your games, Pirates of the caribbean dead man's chest has co-op play through the whole game.

It's good, mindless beat'em-all fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...