Hacking best card to get please

adrianbex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,
can you please advise me which is the best card for the kids ds and the best places to buy from. 2 of the kids supercard one dont work anymore and the store i got them from r4deals arent about anymore. Your advice will be most appreiciated. Thanks
smile.gif

adrianbex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi thanks. Is using the akaio firmware an easy thing to do??? also have been looking at xpertron.co.uk, are these people any good to purchase from?
Thanks
smile.gif

adrianbex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi thanks. I'm used to doing the updates with supercard one. The akaio firmware, where do i get that from, is it official from the ak website or from elsewhere? Would you suggest getting the ak2 rather than more supercard ds one cards? Sorry if i appear dumb, just have to make sure otherwise will get ear ache from the kids lol lol..

monstar34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure where you want to buy it from. To be safe tho. Just go to the acekard website. http://www.acekard.com
and see if they have any offical resalers around your area.

Akaio can be download from here.
Just look for the repack http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=5802

Do some research on wiki tell you everything you need to know to set it up. Really, really easy.

Skins for the AK2 can be downlaod from here or the offical site. Or you can even check out www.ndsthemes.com.

I have an ak2i for myself and two more for my daughters. I love them and so do my kids. Movies and ebooks and games. Hours of entertainment.

You might want to think about getting an AK2i just incase you end up getting the DSi later. Wouldn't hurt. It works on the ds lites too.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
QUOTE said:
Hi thanks. I'm used to doing the updates with supercard one. The akaio firmware, where do i get that from, is it official from the ak website or from elsewhere? Would you suggest getting the ak2 rather than more supercard ds one cards? Sorry if i appear dumb, just have to make sure otherwise will get ear ache from the kids lol lol..

is much easier than SCDS mainly the process is faster (in my opinion)
all you need is download the firmware ... drag it to the root of sd card and you are ready to go
smile.gif

AKAIO is a custom firmware and better than ak official firmware
smile.gif

you can get it from gbatemp + there is a wiki

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I know how everyone says acekard and EDGE are great and all.... But I feel iTouch DS should deserve some kudos.... I felt it was better than DSTT and r4, plus its budget and you can use m3 sakura/ real firmware too..... Multi-lanuage and SDHC support. And Real-Time Saves.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
x.domination,
cyclo
supercard
QUOTE said:
I know how everyone says acekard and EDGE are great and all.... But I feel iTouch DS should deserve some kudos.... I felt it was better than DSTT and r4, plus its budget and you can use m3 sakura/ real firmware too..... Multi-lanuage and SDHC support. And Real-Time Saves.

Everyone here talks about acekard it is because of AKAIO! mainly is the team effort! they are always the first to provide game fix and also fixing their bugs
smile.gif

example:-
MLRPG3
famista
made in ore

why is EDGE great?

adrianbex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vague Rant said:
Do you know if your kids use the features like real-time save and in-game guide? The Acekard 2 with AKAIO is a great card, but it doesn't have any of those kinds of features.
Hi, this is where i get called dumb lol lol
what is real time save?
Thanks

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
adrianbex said:
Vague Rant said:
Do you know if your kids use the features like real-time save and in-game guide? The Acekard 2 with AKAIO is a great card, but it doesn't have any of those kinds of features.
Hi, this is where i get called dumb lol lol
what is real time save?
Thanks
Real Time Save lets you save a game anytime while playing, and let's you load the save anytime while playing. I'll give an example:
You play a game, you know there's a hard boss, and you only have 1 live left. You save the game with Real Time Save, get to the boss, and get killed.
Then you use Real Time Load, and you get back to the point where you used Real Time Save.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
real time save is something like what happen when u are playing gba games on visual boy advance(a gameboy advance emulator) it allows u to save game at real time meaning for example u are in the middle of the boss fight and u have to go to the loo but u don wish to risk getting ur ds wet. So, u use real time save and off ur ds and once u are back from the loo, load ur real time save and ta da, u are back in the middle of the fight
biggrin.gif

so in other words, it act as a ur suspend save only diff would be that u have to do another rts to replaced that. hope i made it clearer, if not, i try to explain even clearer and sorry if this isn't clear
frown.gif

adrianbex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi thanks for that. didnt even know that was on the supercard.....lol. Where is the best place to buy the acekard from? , is dealextreme anygood? they seem very cheap.
also thankyou all for all the great info and guidance
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
adrianbex said:
Hi thanks for that. didnt even know that was on the supercard.....lol. Where is the best place to buy the acekard from? , is dealextreme anygood? they seem very cheap.
also thankyou all for all the great info and guidance
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Dealextreme is very good. You might have wait a couple weeks for your package to arrive though. Probably the best prices on the net. Ive oredered from them a few times with no problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Minox @ Minox:
    No idea what any of those things you mention are
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cholesterol and Triglycerides? Basically a way they measure fatty cells in your blood
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Cholesterol is sorta high, according to my doc
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits...