best calculator homebrew?

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by UltraMagnus, Mar 11, 2009.

1. UltraMagnus
    OP

UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

Aug 2, 2007
    Portsmouth
    I know that without buttons the DS will never come close to being as useful as a proper scientific calculator, but can anyone tell me what the best (scientific?) calculator homebrew the is for DS?

thanks in advance!

2. omgdaniel

omgdaniel Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 10, 2009
    United States
  3. Advi

Advi GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 26, 2009
    United States
    WabbitDS is fantastic. It's available here. Make note, it needs the TI-83+ firmware from the website!

For a graphing calculator stand-alone, use graphDS. it's a little shabby, but not bad. find it in the Downloads -> Homebrew section.

4. Vague Rant

Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Aug 7, 2008
    Melbourne
    I can verify that WabbitDS is pretty sweet. DS85 is probably better, since it emulates a superior calculator, but back when I was in school, the TI-83 was what we used, so it's what I'm used to and I still have vague memories of how to program for it.

5. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    DS85 would be awesome if I didn't have to destroy my touchscreen to get it to register a button press. So yeah, WabbitDS for me.

6. UltraMagnus
    OP

UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

Aug 2, 2007
    Portsmouth
    thanks, wabbitDS looks like what I need

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice