Best browser for Blackberry?

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
So I'm looking for an application or software that'll allow me to browse faster and easier on my Blackberry.

I'm currently using opera mobile. I'm using it right now to type and view Gbatemp.

I like how when you press back it doesn't reload the page like the native browser. The only downside is that you can't really download large files and there's only one-way zoom for any website/page you're on. It also doesn't really pick up links (you need to select the link before start>go.) And for some reason (maybe its just me) when I'm downloading it ALWAYS download fails unless I'm actually in the download window watching grass grow. (Or in this case the download to run).

So I'm wondering. Are there any other browsers out there for blackberry where you can customize your zooming preference and have some sort of download manager interface built in? Or reliable enough besides Opera that I can try.

Thanks

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Bold 3 means the 9900 right? the one with the touchscreen and looking really thin. As far as it goes Opera or stock browser is your best bet. the current one have pinch to zoom, loads page quickly enough, I don't know why do you want to download large file on your blackberry though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?