Gaming Best all in one PC

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys so im looking for THE best all in one pc for around $1000 im loving the DELL vostro all in one 320 and the HP touchsmart 600-1050. But i also want a pc that will be able to run games like the sims 3 without alot of waiting time and freezing any help? id really rather an all in one

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if you want an all in one of that price you're most likely going to have to run games like the Sims 3 in either lower resolution or lower quality, unless you can get one that has dedicated video memory. Integrated graphics will never be ideal for games.

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
exangel said:
Well, if you want an all in one of that price you're most likely going to have to run games like the Sims 3 in either lower resolution or lower quality, unless you can get one that has dedicated video memory. Integrated graphics will never be ideal for games.
ok gaming aside would ah hp touchsmart 600-1050 be a good investment ive heard SO many good and bad things about it but depending on which review you read they either love it or hate it so im abit confused by that, aparently the touchscreen is pretty dodgy and its prone to crashing? is there a good cheap touchscreen all in one pc that i should know about?

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
giratina16 said:
I hear the Acer Aspire Z5610 is really good, plus the tower is in the monitor and it's touch screen.
THANX DUDE! its kind of exactly what i was looking for in an all in one, but for some reason in australia its $2000 stupid companies adding extra costs

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hellow said:
giratina16 said:
I hear the Acer Aspire Z5610 is really good, plus the tower is in the monitor and it's touch screen.
THANX DUDE! its kind of exactly what i was looking for in an all in one, but for some reason in australia its $2000 stupid companies adding extra costs
OMG wouldn't it be cheaper to import it from England or something. It's really cheap over here, I saw it for £700.

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
giratina16 said:
Hellow said:
giratina16 said:
OMG wouldn't it be cheaper to import it from England or something. It's really cheap over here, I saw it for £700.
yeh it would be but australian dollars are about half the british pound so a 700 pound Acer Aspire Z561 would be like 1400 but yeh i doubt i could import one i dont know how lol
biggrin.gif

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Importing something of that value, you might be charged duties of great inconvenience.

I once sent a US$220 computer to Canada, and even though I'm sure I declared it was a gift, he was charged about CDN$52 in duty/tax and was unable to pay. That's about 1/4 the value, but this was a few years ago.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do you want an all-in-one PC specifically?

The form factor generally suffers from heat issues, and poor performance:Price ratios. Unless you're living in a 2x8 tube there's really not much reason to get one.

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i think im more a style over performance kind of guy like i want a pc that will perform good but if theres a really nice looking pc id choose it over the good performer, which i realised when i bought my HP DV6000
biggrin.gif

al5911

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Urza said:
Why do you want an all-in-one PC specifically?

The form factor generally suffers from heat issues, and poor performance:Price ratios. Unless you're living in a 2x8 tube there's really not much reason to get one.

YEP, definitely true...and the most important thing is hardware upgradablity (space req. especially)
mellow.gif

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Nah, it just means that your priorities are different. The all-in-one form factor was designed for people like you, and people who need space efficiency, and people who like to poke their screens to play their games.

Also, be careful of double posting ;p

Hellow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yeh i didnt mean to for somereason i thought it didnt work the first time so i re sent it and then there were 2 and i dont know how to delete it sorry guys. haha yeh thats why i love all-in-ones and i love the touch screens i guess its true small things amuse small minds

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
If it helps widen your choices, you can get touch-screen monitors and just hook them up to a normal PC. They tend to be a teeny bit pricey... and not as brilliant as some monitors (since it has to have an extra layer, bit like smartphones).

A mod may come along and merge your posts. I think there's a way to do it yourself, but I wouldn't know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat