Best Ad Network For Website

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by metamaster, Jan 22, 2012.

?

Best Ad Network

1. Adsense

100.0%
  2. AdBrite

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Chitika

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bidvertiser

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other (specify)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Jan 22, 2012
  1. metamaster
    OP

Member metamaster GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    I've got a small site that I use to host random content, and I've been thinking about adding ads to pay for a fraction of its hosting.
    I've read a bit on the internet about the options in the pole, and I can't really get to a conclusion, people bring up flaws for all of them (such as suspending accounts when payment is due).
    Which ad network do you recommend? (maybe even more than one)

Side note, I originally opted for Adsense, but apparently I'm not eligible because there "isn't enough content" on my site...

2. Costello

Administrator Costello Headmaster

In the list you have in your poll, the best is Adsense from my experience, the others just suck at all levels (amount of advertisers, payment methods, support...)
    Advertising is usually an annoying problem for site owners, you never know how much you're going to end up getting, so it's difficult to make long term plans or investments...
    especially with Adsense when they threaten to cut off your account without warning (it happened to us)