Homebrew Best 3DS Homebrew Apps?

Prot8toPot8to_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Homebr3w uses titledb.com.

You actually don't need Homebr3w, simply boot into FBI which you installed while following the guide, and near the bottom of the main menu you will see "TitleDB", click on that and you will get a list of good homebrew. I like to just get random homebrew that seems interesting and installing them.
Problem is that not many homebrew devs are putting their projects on titledb.com

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
Problem is that homebrew devs aren't putting their projects on titledb.com
You can, simply go to the github releases, and if a release links to an cia, right click the link, click on copy link address. Then go to titledb.com, paste the link (make sure it says .cia at the end or else it will just give you an error message) and press enter.

Alex4nder001

Part-time thug
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would advise to get some emulators such as mGBA, PCSX, VirtuaNES, snes9x, handy3ds, pokemini etc. But just looking around for homebrew to download is pretty pointless unless you're looking for stuff you actually need.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Problem is that not many homebrew devs are putting their projects on titledb.com
I think for the next homebrew launcher on any console released should have a built-in marketplace so all homebrew would be put in one place.

Last edited by Alex4nder001,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would advise to get some emulators such as mGBA, PCSX, VirtuaNES, snes9x, handy3ds, pokemini etc. But just looking around for homebrew to download is pretty pointless unless you're looking for stuff you actually need.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think for the next homebrew launcher on any console released should have a built-in marketplace so all homebrew would be put in one place.
Gbatemp has a function now where it recommends related topics, regardless of how old they are. You're bumping threads that are about a year old now.

Reactions: rassular

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: show him fighting in ww2