Hacking Best 3ds current hack

Zap2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I’m looking to buy a used 3ds is the is all firewares hackable u should I look for fw or below?
Also what are the best hack/cfw available as I finding it hard to find up to date info?

Zap2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thanks for for the info with the different hacks although some are easier than others have they all the same functionality or is the lower ones got better functionality?

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for for the info with the different hacks although some are easier than others have they all the same functionality or is the lower ones got better functionality?
same functionality. I recommend getting a flashcart as it will be good to have to hack any future 3ds/2ds.

Zap2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is this right if on 11.4 or above it will be more difficult? I need a second 3ds or hard mod?
If below I can use Luma3DS?

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this right if on 11.4 or above it will be more difficult? I need a second 3ds or hard mod?
If below I can use Luma3DS?
no. If you have a flashcart it doesn't matter what firmware you have it's easy. if you're below 11.4 ie.. 11.3 or 11.2 you can use soundhax(free method)
If you're on 11.8 you can use seedminer or Frogminer(Frogminer is not on that guide and I haven't used it myself so I don't know how easy it is to do but just search Frogminer)

you need to read the guide several times before you get started specially since you're having trouble understanding the suggestions made here.

https://3ds.hacks.guide/get-started

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also when you get to the point where it tells you to make a nand backup. DO IT!

Last edited by comput3rus3r,
Reactions: Zap2000

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte