Not open for further replies.

Dark^'^Knigh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game was listed for retail release 28/10 in US. I'm curious as to whether it has in fact been seen anywhere in retail outlets, or if it is known to have been delayed.

Dark^'^Knigh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In OZ? Are you sure you're not talking about the first game based on the original series? From what I can gather, the retail date here is 3/12.

Dark^'^Knigh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anyone in US care to advise? Surely someone "out there" is a Ben 10 fan and has either bought it or wants to when it's available. I thought this cartoon had a stronger, more passionate following than what's being displayed on this forum
mellow.gif

ShineStar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I saw it when I went to HMV yesterday, so it has been released here. I didn't buy it though...
I'm sure it was the Alien Force one though because it had a different box art than the older Ben 10 Game i've seen.

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I saw it at GAME on Saturday when I was buying Apollo Justice.
It had the older Ben on it.
Not too sure since I don't like the show
Dark^'^Knight said:
Anyone in US care to advise? Surely someone "out there" is a Ben 10 fan and has either bought it or wants to when it's available. I thought this cartoon had a stronger, more passionate following than what's being displayed on this forum
mellow.gif
Most people who watch it aren't in the demographic of most GBATemp users.

acidonia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A bit early is'nt to bring the Ben 10 Alien Force game out in the Uk not a single episode has aired here yet and the Ps2 version isnt ment to come to uk early 2009.

Dark^'^Knigh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the info guys.
Just for the record, I'm enquiring on behalf of someone quite younger than me that's been nagging me since 28/10
wink2.gif

@agentgamma, I'm not in the demographic (just by association), but I'm not so sure on your claim of most GBAtempers...there seems to be enough of kids on here.
@acidonia, Season 1 of Alien Force has been running a few week in Oz and I know the US has screened episode 4 of Season 2, so it's not too soon for a release here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."