naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I not got MH3 to work, did all the beginning stuff, and now I'm gonna do the first quest. Since I'm not even Japanese, it got me puzzled. It's a picture of a mushroom thingy. I tried it. So yeah there's the blue box and red box, can't get the stuff from the red box, my inventory is full of meat so I went on. Now this is it. What do I do? :S

Thanks to whoever will help me
wink.gif

And if you can, can you also tell us what to do in the following quests?
and searching did not yield me results (just in case)

EDIT: o.o NVM the questions above. Laziness FTL

NEW QUESTIONS!

What's the difference between the three types of bowgun? Aside from being slow, can you use the same type of arrows? (assuming there are arrows, like the PSP versions)
Can you hire cats to do the fighting?
What's the strongest monster?
How do you play co-op?
Do 'random clothes' (you know, the afros, the shirts, etc) return?
And the most stupid question: How do I manually save? I don't even know if this game has autosave o.o

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
with the bowguns its probably the same as before, maybe with a medium bowgun added. i haven't really looked into bowguns in this game yet.
there arent any felynes you can in this game, shakalaka's instead, pumpkin head things. don't know where to get them though.
im guessing it'd be the lava wyvern or the desert wyvern. the desert one is rediculous, its the one at the end of the second trailer swallowing the hunters.
co-op is probably on the main menu, havent looked into it.
those random equips should be there. its not capcom otherwise
smile.gif

you go into your room and go to the bed. thats how you save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.