Hacking Been away for 6 months - does everything still work with 3.2E?

jonnywhitlam

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
6
Country
Hello, I've been out of the country for 6 months. My Wii is softmodded to run games from an external hard drive. It is still on 3.2E.

I have found that Wii Sports resort doesn't work via either USB Loader or the actual retail Disc.

I am not interested in loading games or storing anything from an SD card, though I still want to be able to use my USB HDD.

I was wondering how/why I should update/further modify my wii to make newer games work. If it is possible to stay on 3.2 then that would be preferable, but if anyone could point me to a safe and well instructed method to update using the Homebrew Channel I would be very grateful.

Merry Christmas

Jonny
 
No reason to stay on 3.2, upgrade to 4.2 using ZXZEROS sticky guide then install latest version of Config USB Loader, everything works great. Ho Ho Ho now i have a machine gun . . . .
 
leondmsmith said:
No reason to stay on 3.2, upgrade to 4.2 using ZXZEROS sticky guide then install latest version of Config USB Loader, everything works great. Ho Ho Ho now i have a machine gun . . . .
what's with the die hard refernces
 
Read zxzero's guide! (it's a sticky
wink.gif
)
 
Why update??
I'm on 3.2E too and everything works fine, even NSMB.
I am using DVD, not HDD.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted