Gaming BBS patch is coming !

Sikila

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
AThehocracy you need to make a folder called enc on the memstick and drag the EBOOT.BIN in there but when i try to decrypt it says Failed and just does nothing

Atheocracy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sikila said:
AThehocracy you need to make a folder called enc on the memstick and drag the EBOOT.BIN in there but when i try to decrypt it says Failed and just does nothing

Worked fine for me, thanks a ton. After I have the EBOOT, I need to hexedit it... then what? Replace the other EBOOT with it and compress it back into an ISO?

Atheocracy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like an idiot, but I've never done this before. I have WinHex, and have opened it up, but it won't find the lines I'm supposed to edit. Furthermore, I don't know how to edit them anyway.

Sikila

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You know I will just wait for a fully patched Version to be uploaded somewhere cause it seems i downloaded the wrong version of the game anyway.

Atheocracy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sikila said:
You know I will just wait for a fully patched Version to be uploaded somewhere cause it seems i downloaded the wrong version of the game anyway.

Better than having the right version and not being able to do anything. =/

Edit: I have the hex edited EBOOT now, and I added it to the folder I extracted earlier. Now how do I make it back into an ISO with UMDGen?

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a prepatched ISO anywhere? I cannot Get it to work ...
If you have had success with the patch, PM me, and i'll give you my email so you can give me a link to
an uploaded version.

meowzking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadowrep said:
Is there anyway for a pre patched version to be released since UMDGen does not want to seem to install on my computer T.T
How did u do the decrypter part an all that stuff Can u tell me *the step 3 stuff*
wtf.gif

meowzking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MZ EXE. said:
Well if you got 5.50 GEN D3 it can run without doing that last step at least it worked for me.

Only problem I'm getting is this,

45931586.png

I pretty sure that last step gets the save working.
Well For me it dosnt even start O_O an im on gen d3
I wish som1 whould just post there patch version or make a simlar tutorial
wtf.gif
smile.gif

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe the best option would be to post a better tutorial, which even a noob (such as myself and others) could understand. Maybe you could help!
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Made in China is back to what it was in the 80s lol +1