Taik

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hrimfaxi (a chinese hacker) recently (today) posted on a chinese forum something about "Fully decrypting BBS1/2/3.dat in plain text.

He also managed to import the NIDs from 6.20 (the prx we needed).

The patch should be out this weekend.

Can't post source (chinese forum...and warez I think)

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I swear, I would laugh my ass off if the US version has a new AP that's even harder to crack than this one.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
I swear, I would laugh my ass off if the US version has a new AP that's even harder to crack than this one.

I would laugh my ass off if it had no AP at all, and the whole world gave up on the JP version. And then I would cry because I'd have to import God Eater, lol.

Taik

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
DS1 said:
Raika said:

I would laugh my ass off if it had no AP at all, and the whole world gave up on the JP version. And then I would cry because I'd have to import God Eater, lol.

The patch will most likely work with God Eater (with minimal work )

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
DS1 said:
Raika said:

well i do hope God eater would get localized

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:

Well since Square has a few months till the US release I wouldn't be surprised if they browsed forums or other AP/Anti AP sites. It really wouldn't surprise me if Square improved and made their AP ten times more powerful.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would make perfect sense and be very logical on their part, but there's no precedent for it. Usually AP is unchanged between JP and US releases, even if the releases are a year apart (at least in the case of DS games). Take Kingdom Hearts 255/whatever days for example.

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giratina3 said:
Mikehoncho16 said:
*Hopes this isnt a fake patch (again)
Chances are this might be a real deal, this person cracked the Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker AP i think.
Thank god, FINALLY!

I just hacked my psp 1000, and thought id have to buy the game and a pandora battery just to play this flippin game.
This is the whole reason I hacked my psp in the first place
yaypsp.gif

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
DS1 said:
That would make perfect sense and be very logical on their part, but there's no precedent for it. Usually AP is unchanged between JP and US releases, even if the releases are a year apart (at least in the case of DS games). Take Kingdom Hearts 255/whatever days for example.
Pokemon HGSS changed a lot the AP

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Porobu said:
Pokemon HGSS changed a lot the AP

This was actually going to be my example, thanks for pointing that out. Of course I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't either though. Square doesn't seem to be nearly as intelligent ever since they fused with Enix, I wish the 2 companies separated again. KH1 good, KH2, not so good. Einhander, Fucking amazing, all the newer FF's, not so amazing.

I know I'm going to get flamed for the above statement but lets ask a different question real quick. How many of you went out and bought a PSP and modded it just to play KHWhateverhellnumberwereontonow?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I didn't know they made an MSU cart for the Genesis.... I knew about the SNES one and the...