1. broksonic

broksonic GBAtemp Regular

Could you tell me how you changed your region from pal to ntsc please .

2. im on a 4.1 E wii, with hbc installed and everything. i want to update to 4.2 so i can access the shop and download the bbc iplayer channel. whats the best way to update? ive read guides but im not sure which steps i would have to take.
    do i get the ios70.wad, install it, then use TBR...
    or do just find the .wabbc iplayerd and install it? just like any other channel.

thanks.
    -nicky.

3. OriginalHamster

OriginalHamster UStealthy

Cote d'Ivoire
    stupid channel, no luck on getting a stupid working dump, no luck on getting a stupid UK proxy working [​IMG]

STUPID

4. crezwell

crezwell GBAtemp Regular

Follow RadioShadow's steps on this thread, obviously choose the Country Code for USA and not 01 for japan tho!!
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=133541

Reading further on in the thread it looks like you can change multiple times so im going to give it a go and go back to uk for iplayer and then back to usa again

@nicky041192 - You can use WiiScu to just update the Shop Channel, or any other channel for that matter. So you can stay on any Sys Menu and still access the latest shop channel. i was on 3.2e until recently using this to update my Shop.

Im softmodding the bro-in-laws wii so took the chance to get iplayer for his and have a nose, its pretty good i must say

edit - just read this on the any region changer wiibrew page:
    Important Warning

The latest update to the shop channel BREAKS SHOP COUNTRY REGION CHANGING! Be warned that your Wii may be stuck in a certain region for the shop for the time being.

Guess ill stay on usa then cus id want to move straight back after getting iplayer. ah well, wait for a working wad i guess....

5. eldi

eldi Advanced Member
    Newcomer

You dont need to update to 4.2 to get the shop working - just update the shop to v18 and get latest IOS61 and you can get back into the shop and download the iplayer

6. feendarrell

feendarrell Member
    Newcomer

noob question :

hey guys , i wonder if anyone could hack this channel to stream tv from the other broadcasters like itv , channel 4 & 5 ?

7. AlexFili

AlexFili GBAtemp Regular

It's not possible.

8. madtamski

madtamski GBAtemp Fan

Sorry bud, but I didn't bother changing back to the USA shop region.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - iPLAYER,