Homebrew Bazaar nintendo app. acessable only through freeshop.

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 5,545
  • Replies 40
  • Likes 1

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
The BGM is the most infuriating thing I've ever heard.
You can turn that off in the settings. :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, you don't need to restart the app to get back to the menu. Simply press BXLR simultaneously while that ? Block is spinning. Another thing I discovered is that, when set as a favourite title, it'll show up perfectly fine for friends on unhacked systems.

Reactions: Xiphiidae
D

Deleted User

OP
You can turn that off in the settings. :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, you don't need to restart the app to get back to the menu. Simply press BXLR simultaneously while that ? Block is spinning. Another thing I discovered is that, when set as a favourite title, it'll show up perfectly fine for friends on unhacked systems.
ah and now there is save option! ok lets see if it keeps track if its the same aimbo has a time period of any. (so if I used it once, can I ever use it again?)

UnobtaniumGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh hey, somebody else found this. Me and @KapuDaKoopa were messing around once and found this, and did some private investigation. Never saw the yoshi coin or anything like that though, so I guess we didn't check stuff thoroughly enough.

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought this, CTR-N-KXTA, and CTR-U-KXTA off of the eshop, and uploaded the titlekeys when it became relevant for me to do so.

They're nonpublic titles, but they have prices, so with url trickery you can buy them.

Relevant: https://boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/140420398/#140476679

Last edited by SciresM,

Valery0p

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I bought this, CTR-N-KXTA, and CTR-U-KXTA off of the eshop, and uploaded the titlekeys when it became relevant for me to do so.

They're nonpublic titles, but they have prices, so with url trickery you can buy them.

So was you...
Congratulations for the hack!
A question: do you think that it's possible to buy an older version of an app on the e-shop?

like 000480044b344456 v0/1?

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I FINALLY extracted the ROMFS, and it turns out there are more than just Peach and Yoshi as coins. There's also Mario, Luigi, Toad, and Bowser, along with different coin textures so it might not have just been silver. I also found a model of Mario's hand/arm (wut) with a wait and jump animation. I'm not done looking at the files as I just found a .sarc file that contains .msbt files which contain text (probably the menu text).

TherealDarknes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I FINALLY extracted the ROMFS, and it turns out there are more than just Peach and Yoshi as coins. There's also Mario, Luigi, Toad, and Bowser, along with different coin textures so it might not have just been silver. I also found a model of Mario's hand/arm (wut) with a wait and jump animation. I'm not done looking at the files as I just found a .sarc file that contains .msbt files which contain text (probably the menu text).
i just tested the app again and got gold mario coins

Reactions: YugamiSekai
D

Deleted User

OP
Nope, it keeps track of them. AFAIK there are three different clear options, Amiibo data being the one you need.

interesting... well I guess we have you to thank. Do you have any idea as to why it was in the servers? because if this was dev only, or in stores only. It doesn't make sense. It can't be in store only due to the fact of how incomplete this app is. Along with that. It may have gone unused for the amibo stations in walamart. And this app was the original before they went that route. Devs wouldn't really need it. would they?

Last edited by ,

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember reading about this on a wiki or something, I just don't remember (and can't find) where.

How? Does it work with free stuff like Four Swords Anniversary?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Cranesbill @ Cranesbill: Hi Hi