Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer Revealed

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by DeadLocked, Feb 5, 2011.

1. DeadLocked
    OP

DeadLocked Bi-Winning.

Aug 18, 2008
    Britland
    [​IMG]
    The trailer doesn't depict much, as to be expected from a teaser trailer. The game appears to be in a present time setting going by the vehicles in the trailer.
    The game is scheduled for a "fall 2011" release and preorders are being taken currently at BATTLEFIELD.com
    You can follow battlefield on twitter at TWITTER.COM/BATTLEFIELD
    Or 'Like' the page on facebook at FACEBOOK.COM/BATTLEFIELD

Of course I am just getting all of this from the trailer as not much else is known about the game.

Source.

What I find interesting is the game is now an 18/mature whereas bad company 2 was a 16. More realistic combat effects? Or tightening laws on violence maybe.
    I doubt it will compete with CoD, once a game has a stranglehold on the public like that it will be difficult to get a dent in the market.

2. GundamXXX

GundamXXX Ergo Ego

Sep 25, 2007
    Australia
    I prefer the BF series to the CoD series imo so I cant wait [​IMG]

3. Raiser

Raiser I am mad scientist.

May 31, 2008
    Canada
    I too cannot wait. Battlefield 2 is one of my favorite shooters ever along with the more recent Bad Company 2. Bring it on!

4. shadowmanwkp

shadowmanwkp Your roms are on another rom site

Apr 17, 2008
    Netherlands
    Vleuten, The Netherlands
    I really liked BF1942 and BFvietnam, even though I haven't played BF games in a while I am curious how this game will play. Especially since the latest CoD games look like re-skins of CoD4.....

5. Livin in a box

Livin in a box Livin' in a cardboard box

Jul 18, 2008
    Purgatory
    Heh, thanks there DeadLocked!

The trailer does look good, maybe it looks as though it's going to be borrowing a lot from BC2 which I don't know is good or not yet.

6. Raiser

Raiser I am mad scientist.

May 31, 2008
    Canada
    If it took the content and feel of Battlefield 2, and took the graphics and feel of BC2, and mixed it all together... stain in my pants.

I can't think of any cons for BC2 off the top of my head, although I'm sure there are some. But it's a very solid game to me.