ROM Hack Question Battle Chasers - Nightwar Save Editor

Frexxos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey,

just tried to edit my save. Game starts, shows my save state - but when I try to start it the screen only flickers a second and nothing else happening.
The "hex edit gold : 00102CEA - 00102CED" does not worked for me.

Here is my unmodded save, maybe someone can figure out how to edit? Or maybe help me.
Game settings: german language / EU region.

Attachments

• 20180807.rar
    13.2 KB · Views: 302

loiuyt1207

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You need two separate save files, and find address of your gold value. Good luck
P/s: You can use Art money ( app cheat, you can find it via google)

Last edited by loiuyt1207,
Reactions: Frexxos

masamune19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hex edit gold : 00102CEA - 00102CED
how? i tried to use HxD but i didnt find nothing. Any tutorial or easy mode? ty

edit: ok i did it, go to hxd
Click on Search->Remplace->In the Search For box type the gold number->Change the data type to Integer Number->And where it says (any bitwidth), change that to 32 Bit Double Word (LongInt)-> Put the number u want -> Click OK
Save

Last edited by masamune19,
Reactions: chronoss

Nightflash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So you are talking about the Switch version of the game? I tried to edit the save file manually (total noob here, so sorry in advance) but of course, I failed after hours of research. As far as I know, Art Money is only used for the PC version, same as Cheatengine that edits values while the game is running, right? Is there any possibility to edit the Switch save file (which may be in the same format for both PC and Switch version) without owning and opening the game on computer? Thanks!

masamune19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So you are talking about the Switch version of the game? I tried to edit the save file manually (total noob here, so sorry in advance) but of course, I failed after hours of research. As far as I know, Art Money is only used for the PC version, same as Cheatengine that edits values while the game is running, right? Is there any possibility to edit the Switch save file (which may be in the same format for both PC and Switch version) without owning and opening the game on computer? Thanks!
I wrote it. u need HxD And the save file

Reactions: Nightflash

masamune19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here u have, open save with HxD:

pjX0wlO.jpg

Search the value : Search-> Find. Open Integer Number. Select Bidwitdt: 32 bit double word. Put ur gold or whatever u want to edit

h5PhTbv.jpg

If u find it, now go to Search->Replace:
bHfd2o3.jpg

Now in Integer number put your gold and what u want. Click ok and save. Remember to select 32 bit double word

Nightflash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Here u have, open save with HxD:

pjX0wlO.jpg

Search the value : Search-> Find. Open Integer Number. Select Bidwitdt: 32 bit double word. Put ur gold or whatever u want to edit

h5PhTbv.jpg

If u find it, now go to Search->Replace:
bHfd2o3.jpg

Now in Integer number put your gold and what u want. Click ok and save. Remember to select 32 bit double word

Cool, thanks, my only problem is that my current amount of money is too low to yield only one finding, I guess I simply have to grind some more ;)

Nightflash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did you manage to edit your money?
Actually, yes, but shortly after that my switch case and memory card etc. were stolen so I don't have any save file right now. I barely remember the editing but it was totally weird finding my money value, there are so many hits for any small number so I really suggest to farm some money before editing or just do the trial and error method (I spent hours doing that) and something will work in the end. If the save file does not load after opening the game, you edited the wrong number ;) Good luck!

Rockfello

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Actually, yes, but shortly after that my switch case and memory card etc. were stolen so I don't have any save file right now. I barely remember the editing but it was totally weird finding my money value, there are so many hits for any small number so I really suggest to farm some money before editing or just do the trial and error method (I spent hours doing that) and something will work in the end. If the save file does not load after opening the game, you edited the wrong number ;) Good luck!
What a shame pal, I'm sorry for that. On the other hand, I already managed to edit my money :D

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Hello !

i edit my save but no change on the game, my money are 123 but it give me nothing when i edit the save. someone can help me please ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof