Hardware Battery Charging Questions

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently purchased a new PSP battery since my previous one was not holding a charge. When the battery came, I put it in system and it said charge was at 100%. I used it for several hours and I have noticed that the battery % was not going down. I played it today and system would shut off on its own. Tried turning it on again several times and it eventually would not turn on at all. Was the battery actually dead? I am charging now, and the battery % is 100, but it still says charging when I check Battery Information under System Settings. Anyone know what is going on here? Please help and thoughts appreciated :)

Battery Brand is KMD...

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
the battery is a knock-off right? not a original one from sonny or a good third party?

if it's a cheap ass battery, it doesnt have the chip or thing that tells the console the charge of it... making the console thinking is always 100%...
there are 3 pins on the battery, the positive, the negative and the middle one which if i am not mistaken it tells the info about the charge and serial of the battery...

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I agree the Bad Dragon has the weirdest fans lol +1