Status
Not open for further replies.

Meegol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cant get batchgba to work on Super Robot taisen 1and2, or Mother 3, they use "Flash" type save and i want to change it to SRAM. any tips? and GBATA doesnt work at all.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Meegol said:
cant get batchgba to work on Super Robot taisen 1and2, or Mother 3, they use "Flash" type save and i want to change it to SRAM. any tips? and GBATA doesnt work at all.

Do you know what the release numbers are for Super Robot? And with Mother 3 is that the patched or unpatched version?

What do you mean by it doesn't work. It doesn't patch them correctly or it just doesn't read the headers at all?

Meegol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Meegol said:

Do you know what the release numbers are for Super Robot? And with Mother 3 is that the patched or unpatched version?

What do you mean by it doesn't work. It doesn't patch them correctly or it just doesn't read the headers at all?

2467 - Super Robot Taisen - Original Generation

2580 - Super Robot Taisen - Original Generation 2

usa releases

as for Mother 3, i tried the already english patched rom and the japanese rom, both atemps failed. the exact problem it i get an error message whenever i try to patch and hit the "go go gadget" button, the error reads "access violation at address 00402AC3 in module "btachgba.exe. write of address 00000000" any ideas?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Meegol said:
TrolleyDave said:
Meegol said:

usa releases

as for Mother 3, i tried the already english patched rom and the japanese rom, both atemps failed. the exact problem it i get an error message whenever i try to patch and hit the "go go gadget" button, the error reads "access violation at address 00402AC3 in module "btachgba.exe. write of address 00000000" any ideas?

Not without looking at it. How have you got them stored, in archives or plain GBA files?

Meegol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Meegol said:
TrolleyDave said:
Meegol said:

usa releases

Not without looking at it. How have you got them stored, in archives or plain GBA files?

gba files, NOT zipped

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
0.11 releaed

V0.11 CHANGES
--------------------------
+ Massive speed increase when searching for trim size.
+ Massive speed increase when searching for save type.
+ Speed increase during patching routines.
+ Now alot less memory intensive.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
BatchGBA 0.12 released

----
+ Fixed some errors where not all patch bytes were being written for some save types. Mario Kart and SMB3 problems should now be fixed.
+ Greatly improved speed of patching routines.
+ Removed need for a large buffer when patching.
+ You can now clear the cache of all previous entries.
+ Added a link to TrolleyGuy blog.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Superbump.

BatchGBA appears to overtrim 1047 - Ninja Five-O (U); the ROM was broken after trimming for me, worked fine clean. I guess it could have had something to do with the autopatching on the EZ-Flash V though, I don't use the SRAM patching feature of BatchGBA. I'll try some more testing.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Vague Rant said:
Superbump.

BatchGBA appears to overtrim 1047 - Ninja Five-O (U); the ROM was broken after trimming for me, worked fine clean. I guess it could have had something to do with the autopatching on the EZ-Flash V though, I don't use the SRAM patching feature of BatchGBA. I'll try some more testing.

Does it work when trimmed with GBATA?

edit : I've just confirmed it's a bug, just about to fix it.

edit2 : Fixed, updated version on my blog. You'll have to delete the cache.dat file from your BatchGBA folder.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Argh. GBAtemp has eaten this topic and the download link on your blog is broken. I know I have the latest version downloaded on my wife's laptop, so I can get it eventually, but for the benefit of everyone else, it might be worth putting a working link somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom