Homebrew BaseHax Issue

ChokingVictim87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone help? Im using Basehax,I'm on my new 3DS and Im trying to install Basehax onto my AS cart, so i can downgrade my 2ds. Ive selected my firmware and press A,then I get the message "Downloading payload....looks like something went wrong "

Any idea why?

ChokingVictim87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
No-3ds is banned

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ive updated all the files in my 3Ds with the starter kit too so everything up to date. When it asks me to select the firmware,I'm selecting the firmware of the 2DS I'm trying to downgrade-hence the need for Home-brew through Basehax

Also says:
Current status:an error occurred!Failed to open http context. Error code: D8A0A01E

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No-3ds is banned

Ive updated all the files in my 3Ds with the starter kit too so everything up to date. When it asks me to select the firmware,I'm selecting the firmware of the 2DS I'm trying to downgrade-hence the need for Home-brew through Basehax

Also says:
Current status:an error occurred!Failed to open http context. Error code: D8A0A01E
The server for downloading the payload is down, since yellows8 is moving. Give it a week. This thread also might be able to help: https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-b...till-down-fear-not-help-is-here.450187/unread

Reactions: ChokingVictim87

ChokingVictim87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

ChokingVictim87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Not at all. How did you get banned? How did you get the game early? Assuming your not on cfw since you use basehax.
I had a new 3ds on Reinand since last year which a fellow forum user set up for me. I stupidly went into Festival plaza while online and got banned.My own fault!
I have a spare 2ds that Im trying to downgrade,then hopefully get CFW on.Its my first time doing it myself!
So you think it'll be a week?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a new 3ds on Reinand since last year which a fellow forum user set up for me. I stupidly went into Festival plaza while online and got banned.My own fault!
I have a spare 2ds that Im trying to downgrade,then hopefully get CFW on.Its my first time doing it myself!
So you think it'll be a week?
Or more

Reactions: ChokingVictim87

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.