Hacking Base firmware & Atmosphere 0.9.2

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Yup, quite so.
Atmosphere as of version 0.8.9 and later releases are confirmed working on the latest switch firmware.
In case you're using the standalone bare bones version of atmosphere (without the Kosmos/Hekate bundle) make sure to get the signature patches
Not on latest firmware and looking for a way to update and get there perhaps?
I'd recommend you to use ChoiDujourNX to update your firmware. Before the installation initiates you'll be greeted by a message asking you whether you want to use exFAT or not. If exFAT SD cards are your thing than sure use exFAT but FAT32 is advised to prevent data corruptions.

Reactions: AlabasterPenguins

AlabasterPenguins

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, quite so.
Atmosphere as of version 0.8.9 and later releases are confirmed working on the latest switch firmware.
In case you're using the standalone bare bones version of atmosphere (without the Kosmos/Hekate bundle) make sure to get the signature patches
Not on latest firmware and looking for a way to update and get there perhaps?
I'd recommend you to use ChoiDujourNX to update your firmware. Before the installation initiates you'll be greeted by a message asking you whether you want to use exFAT or not. If exFAT SD cards are your thing than sure use exFAT but FAT32 is advised to prevent data corruptions.
awesome!! thank you so much!!

Reactions: NoNAND

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep in mind it depends on what you use as your entry point, if you have an unpatched unit you can straight up use RCM mode as your entry point and run CFW on sysnand on firmware 8.1.0, but if you got a patched unit you need to use software base entry point as your entry point and set up an emunand.

Reactions: NoNAND

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."