marcan is so awe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pspmte said:
You can install the HBC as a wad

Can't you use the normal .dol file as well?

hate2.gif
wacko.gif

Pickle12122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't get it to run on a virgin 3.3u wii.
It has a broken disc drive, but that shouldn't be a problem.
When I put the card in, it just showed up as blank, has this happened to anyone else?

Omgwtfisthat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kedest said:
Omgwtfisthat said:
Whooooaaaa noooooo I just told my friend to go out and get a copy of zelda
frown.gif
LOL.

Well it's a very cool game. So just play it, it's worth the money.

QUOTE(wiiman123 @ May 10 2009, 02:38 AM)
I think Zelda is the best game on Wii. Didn't enjoy any other game more than Zelda.

Totally a must buy. Renters should be ashamed. lol
rofl2.gif
Don't think my friend is into those kinds of games though haha
wink.gif
Oh well bannerbomb is great

hellsingfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does bannerbomb allow you to play burned games? Is that the point. I have wii virgin 4.0U, if I do this bannerbomb and then burn a wii game, it will work?

DrYHeLL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hellsingfan said:
So does bannerbomb allow you to play burned games? Is that the point. I have wii virgin 4.0U, if I do this bannerbomb and then burn a wii game, it will work?

A Newbie you are (and a bloody pirate).

Zarkz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hellsingfan said:
Bannerbomb just lets u run a .dol file, like what the twighlight hack was for before HBC (as someone else already stated)

ZombiePosessor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hellsingfan said:
DrYHeLL said:
hellsingfan said:

Well duh...

Hey now, don't act like everyone here is a pirate, hellsingfan.
lecture.gif

There are a lot of us who don't use homebrew to play downloaded Wii games. I myself am one, I use my Wii as a movie player, thanks to homebrew. Sure I could download ISOs or VC/WiiWare if I wanted, but there's just nothing good on the Wii. I've only bought 4 games, TP, Madworld, SSBB, and No More Heroes. Everything else is Shovelware. So get out of here with that "well duh..." mentality, you make your kind look even worse.

hellsingfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZombiePosessor said:
hellsingfan said:
DrYHeLL said:
hellsingfan said:

Well duh...

Hey now, don't act like everyone here is a pirate, hellsingfan.
lecture.gif

There are a lot of us who don't use homebrew to play downloaded Wii games. I myself am one, I use my Wii as a movie player, thanks to homebrew. Sure I could download ISOs or VC/WiiWare if I wanted, but there's just nothing good on the Wii. I've only bought 4 games, TP, Madworld, SSBB, and No More Heroes. Everything else is Shovelware. So get out of here with that "well duh..." mentality, you make your kind look even worse.

actually i was referring to myself as a "noob" and for that I said "well duh" but I see how you understood it, my bad.

hellsingfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zarkz said:
hellsingfan said:
Bannerbomb just lets u run a .dol file, like what the twighlight hack was for before HBC (as someone else already stated)

If it just allows you to run a .dol then how come its a "hack" that replaces twighlight, as according to the bannerbomb site HBC isn't required? so how does bannerbomb play burned games like the twighlight hack?

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hellsingfan said:
Zarkz said:
hellsingfan said:

If it just allows you to run a .dol then how come its a "hack" that replaces twighlight, as according to the bannerbomb site HBC isn't required? so how does bannerbomb play burned games like the twighlight hack?

The twilight hack doesnt play burnt games.It allowed you to install the homebrew channel which then allowed you to install other programs to play burnt games.

Bannerbomb will eventually allow you(some say its already has for them) to install the homebrew channel which will then allow you to install other programs that allow you to play burnt games.

Sayargh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to get my homebrew channel back by installing a wad of it, but my wii was updated to 4.0 by wani's system updater, i lost hbc by doing something stupid =P

hellsingfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW, I can confirm that this doesn't work with 4.0U (I have a VIRGIN 4.0U) . I'm stuck at the black screen "......this is their first application" (something like that). Waitin for 10 mins. So don't think it works on 4.0U yet. I was planning on downgrading through this. Oh well have to wait more.

Sayargh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hellsingfan said:
BTW, I can confirm that this doesn't work with 4.0U (I have a VIRGIN 4.0U) . I'm stuck at the black screen "......this is their first application" (something like that). Waitin for 10 mins. So don't think it works on 4.0U yet. I was planning on downgrading through this. Oh well have to wait more.
Did you try the other versions? there are 4 other variations, one might work

hellsingfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sayargh said:
hellsingfan said:
Did you try the other versions? there are 4 other variations, one might work

Yeah I know, just don't want to brick my wii, got it yesterday
smile.gif
Has someone with 4.0U VIRGIN had any success with this? If so which version?

hellsingfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EnigmaXtreme said:
According to this video you can install HBC with Bannerbomb

I think they used the hacked 4.0 and then ran this, in which case it would work but those who have the 4.0 through Nintendo then it doesn't, as far as i can tell from reading.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.