• Views 21,453
  • Replies 123

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Other stuff:

* You can't actually install the homebrew channel or anything-- the bootmii installer will be able to do that in a few days, I hope.
* If it gives you the dialog but freezes instead of loading the dol, email me. Tell me where it froze and whether or not the slot light is on. You might also try removing the disc.
* Please don't copy/hotlink/whatever, just link here. Thanks.

This one's also real, btw.

[15:54] we are still pulling peoples legs right? or did you actually release?
[15:54] nope, it's real this time
[15:54] WTF

Nueb35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested on 3.2U, works great not long till its fully done and released
biggrin.gif

Nueb35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so the bannerbomb will actually be used for the bootmii installer? not for the hbc? then bootmii will be able to install the hbc?

jsjar

Trophies
XP
Country
i used it on my system menu 4.0 wii and it did boot a dol from the root of the sd card
but mine ain't a virgin wii

supermatgames

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i know this is a stupid question, but what can i actually achieve from using Bannerbomb
im on a virgin 4.0E, and though i understand it will run .dol files.....im not entirely sure what they are, and since it cant install homebrew channel, what exactly can i do with this release?

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
supermatgames said:
i know this is a stupid question, but what can i actually achieve from using Bannerbomb
im on a virgin 4.0E, and though i understand it will run .dol files.....im not entirely sure what they are, and since it cant install homebrew channel, what exactly can i do with this release?

A dol is an executable homebrew file. Normally the homebrew channel will show a list of all dol files on sd and then you can pick one to run. With this bannerbomb, it will just load 1 dol located in the root. So grab any piece of homebrew you want to try, rename its dol to boot.dol and try it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...