Hacking bannerbomb like. for ndsi

yamane12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
im trying to make a bannebomb like application for the dsi. an aplication that you can load from the sd card slot. to install homebrew as dsi channel, good idea?
smileipb2.png

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dude you sound like you have no idea what you're doing. Unless you know a ton about reverse engineering and how hardware and software works (not like you click on something and it runs, no how it actually works, the code) then you might as well give up right now because you'll still be looking into it far after Twiizers releases their hack (which won't be the same as bannerbomb, it'll probably be more like the TP hack unless they find another one).

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clonesniper666 said:
That is a good idea to look into but if you do not know what you are looking for it may be quite difficult to make one for it. At least we have team twiizers hack whenever they release it, hopefully they are looking for a better way to accomplish said feat.

I don't even think Team Twiizers would know what they're looking for If they were to make a BannerBomb-like app for the DSi. Heck, just leave all the work to Team Twiizers. They actually *KNOW* what they're doing. And anyways, it says that you're a newbie, so either you joined to make this topic or what.

QUOTE(DeltaBurnt @ Jul 14 2009, 12:25 PM) Dude you sound like you have no idea what you're doing. Unless you know a ton about reverse engineering and how hardware and software works (not like you click on something and it runs, no how it actually works, the code) then you might as well give up right now because you'll still be looking into it far after Twiizers releases their hack (which won't be the same as bannerbomb, it'll probably be more like the TP hack unless they find another one).

He's right. You're not even supporting the fact that you're creating a BannerBomb-like app for the DSi, not saying what you're using to create the app, and for all I know you're probably making a .exe thinking it'll run on the DSi
laugh.gif

So far, I don't believe this, since you wouldn't even be able to run a custom .bin WITHOUT the DSi Common Key.

D

Deleted-119707

yamane12 said:
im trying to make a bannebomb like application for the dsi. an aplication that you can load from the sd card slot. to install homebrew as dsi channel, good idea?
smileipb2.png
go on then. id like to see where this goes haha

yamane12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
im just trying. the app would be still far away. the chance i will get the common key or atleast the part of it is verry small almost impossible by bruteforcing it. if i get the right key its a good start i dont but you guys are right its better to leave it to team twizzers but if i really could get the key i coulnd to much whit it. im just trying to help. does team twizzers already have the full common key or just a part of it? sorry but my english is bad. but it would be a nice ting to load homebrew via the sd card

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yamane12 said:
im just trying. the app would be still far away. the chance i will get the common key or atleast the part of it is verry small almost impossible by bruteforcing it. if i get the right key its a good start i dont but you guys are right its better to leave it to team twizzers but if i really could get the key i coulnd to much whit it. im just trying to help. does team twizzers already have the full common key or just a part of it? sorry but my english is bad. but it would be a nice ting to load homebrew via the sd card

lol .... you kinda missed this about TEAM TWEEZERS and DSi hacking they are a tad more advanced than you think ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...