OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Today I was messing with my 3DS, and it seems that you can get blocked banners from flashcarts to show up. By doing a swap trick, I was able to get the banner for Fish Tycoon to appear on a DSTWO. The game just errors, but what I find interesting about this is the 3DS seems to not check what banner is loaded at this point. My theory is custom CXI's could be used on dev units this way, however I'm probably completely wrong :)

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No.

The swap trick is NOT an exploit and will NEVER load custom CXIs.
For it to actually 'work' (load something) on a 3DS, you'd need to do it within milliseconds.

Reactions: 1 person

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You guys don't get it. I'll explain again.

What I'm talking about is when a prompt is open, any card can be swapped out and the 3DS won't know. When swapped with a blocked banner, the 3DS will reload it and display the banner. You can take hours to do it, still works.

Peleep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You guys don't get it. I'll explain again.

What I'm talking about is when a prompt is open, any card can be swapped out and the 3DS won't know. When swapped with a blocked banner, the 3DS will reload it and display the banner. You can take hours to do it, still works.

upload a video to demonstrate what you mean.

Deltaechoe

The Dopefish
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know what he's talking about and as far as I've been able to play with, there is no way to exploit the banner switch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: