Bannedstory bitching

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by boktor666, May 23, 2011.

1. boktor666
    OP

boktor666 Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!

Jun 16, 2010
    Netherlands
    Holland, somewhere :D
    So as the topic title explains, im having some trouble running Bannedstory 3.0. I was hoping that you guys would know about this. So here's what happend after i DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLED IT. (its taken down by Nxon)

Had adobe air 1.6

Updated to 2.0, bannedstory working fine no problemo

Hey, update to 2.6, k then--->Bannedstory crashing, not working anymore, keeps haning on loading screen.. F7U12!!!!!!!!
    So... anyone knows WHY?

oh on other hand, does anybody know where I can get adobe air 2.0 installer?

2. TehSkull

TehSkull Living the life

Nov 29, 2009
    United States
    Louisiana
    This has happened to me in the past with TweetDeck. Nothing to do but hope the devs update their code.

Sending them an email would be a good idea, especially considering how useful BannedStory has been for me in the past.

3. boktor666
    OP

boktor666 Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!

Jun 16, 2010
    Netherlands
    Holland, somewhere :D
    You know, Bannedstory has been taken down by NEXON korea, for infringement of copyright.. lame..

anyways, I just found a solution to the AIR problemo

Bannedstory 3.0 isnt compatible with 2.6, so what you do is:

-Uninstall freaking air 2.6
    -Get you bum to google, and type Adobe air 1.0 or 1.5, followed by "FileHippo"
    -Download the shizzle
    -installz
    -restart Bannedstory 3.0, and it works again, never update AIR AGAIN if you want to use it. I heard that BS3 works up till 2.0, but not after, so be carefull when deciding to update.

4. TehSkull

TehSkull Living the life

Nov 29, 2009
    United States
    Louisiana
    Oh wow really?
    Damn. I was just on there like a week or two ago.