Hacking Question Banned switch

peke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
hi to all,. I have a banned switch, I was carefully but got banned, didn´t make emunand (was long ago), have 2 acounts, 1 for sx os and other for original games online, never go online with sx os but got banned anyway!

the profile I use with OG can´t login to nintendo, but the other (the one that I use for sx os) yes, I noticed yesterday, (they have different emails), with the profile I use with OG I bought 4 digital games, can I get it back to another switch?

is my switch banned or is only my acount banned, I´m confused, but....by the way I prefer using homebrew!

thanks!

pek

Last edited by peke,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi to all,. I have a banned switch, I was carefully but got banned, didn´t make emunand (was long ago), have 2 acounts, 1 for sx os and other for original games online, never go online with sx os but got banned anyway!

the profile I use with OG can´t login to nintendo, but the other (the one that I use for sx os) yes, I noticed yesterday, (they have different emails), with the profile I use with OG I bought 4 digital games, can I get it back to another switch?

is my switch banned or is only my acount banned, I´m confused, but....by the way I prefer using homebrew!

thanks!

pek
The easiest way to check if your account is banned is by trying to log in with that account on Nintendo's website.

Reactions: BigOnYa

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you sign into the eshop website? I don't know if you can with a banned account. I know you can't with Playstation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.