Hacking Question Banned switch transferring users

ProtoZero527

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have downloaded illegal .nsp games on my switch and gotten banned. I have already deleted my Nintendo account, since I’ve heard the ban is tied to the account and console, so if I wait 30 days for the account to be deleted and then transfer my user and save data to my unbanned switch, will the new switch get banned?

Shift-X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't recommend doing that (if that's even a possibility.)

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User

The new Switch will be banned.
If not then be happy.
You can use EmuNand transfer all Datas on this an have a NSP Nand and a normal and only the normal Nand get access to your the Internet. Then you can try but how to transfer the Data to the other i cant say only with Nand dumps and something like that can work.

Ayumi_Shinozaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Your Account is safe, on any switch. Its been tested, only your console is banned.

Add your users back to the switch, download the games that require the saved data and transfer them via Windows Prg.

ProtoZero527

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your Account is safe, on any switch. Its been tested, only your console is banned.

Add your users back to the switch, download the games that require the saved data and transfer them via Windows Prg.

Do you have a guide to doing this? I’m not sure how to transfer the save data to another switch, or the games. Are you telling me to link the account to my other switch, download the games, and then transfer the saves? Sorry if im being troublesome, I’m still fairly new to this stuff.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do you have a guide to doing this? I’m not sure how to transfer the save data to another switch, or the games. Are you telling me to link the account to my other switch, download the games, and then transfer the saves? Sorry if im being troublesome, I’m still fairly new to this stuff.

Also, the banned switch won’t let me redone load offloaded/archived/deleted games

Ayumi_Shinozaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, the banned switch won’t let me redone load offloaded/archived/deleted games

What did you use to backup the save games? HomeBrewChannel Save app? After you add your primary ID onto the working switch and redownload the games the saved games apply to you should be able to inject them back in using the program you saved them with.

Dont even attempt nintendos transfer service it wont work.

ProtoZero527

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What did you use to backup the save games? HomeBrewChannel Save app? After you add your primary ID onto the working switch and redownload the games the saved games apply to you should be able to inject them back in using the program you saved them with.

Dont even attempt nintendos transfer service it wont work.

I don’t have backup saves, and can’t get back to homebrew because the whole reason I was banned was because my brother updated the console to the latest firmware at the time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...