BANG! BANG!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cactus_Jock, Mar 19, 2009.

Mar 19, 2009

BANG! BANG! by Cactus_Jock at 1:13 PM (697 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Cactus_Jock
    OP

Newcomer Cactus_Jock Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hi to everyone at GBAtemp. I'm a Scots guy who... you've guessed it knows about the Nintendo DS homebrew scene. By the looks of this site's name it's been around alot longer than the DS has [​IMG]

I've been looking through this site now and again as it's very useful indeed for compatibilty issues for NDS stuff. I thought I'd eventually join and give some of my opinions and ask for help if I need to about this stuff.

I always think Homebrew software is such a great idea because it lets you get alot more out of your DS/Lite and allows you to store your "backed up" games onto 1 card with enevatable temptation to try out a few other stuff [​IMG]

I have known about the DS Homebrew scene for a couple of years and I have an M3 Lite which I like and still use also.

I recently bought an Acekard 2i just incase I get a Nintendo DSi sometime before the battle of the firmwares start between Nintendo and Acekard to stop us using custom software on the DSi.

My name is just obviously a parody on the name Cactus Jack. I'm a wrestling fan and liked Mick Foley's hardcore character but got my own Scottish twist to it.

Anyways there is a little intro on me. See you all around GBAtemp sometime [​IMG]

2. dice

Former Staff dice pansy-ass ex-staff member

United Kingdom
    Good introduction, welcome to the forums! And if you have any suggestions to improve the place feel free to mention them [​IMG]

3. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    Heey there~! Like your opening... grabbed my attention ^^

4. ball2012003

ball2012003 Newbie

nice opening
    and welcome