OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I was just wondering what IOS was required for Band Hero. I catch an error when I load it through the Main Disc Channel(Nintendo's) as well as my loader channel(no matter what settings) it just black screen freezes. But on Nintendo's it will go instantly to this #002 error.

I've searched the forums, but 20 pages in with the word "hero" and I of course catch guitar hero VA,Beatles,5,etc over and over.I'm aware its stating its a video problem but that doesnt solve much on the homebrew side.So since it's been awhile since I've been on here I figured I'd see if anyone else caught this problem or knows whats happening off the top of their head.I'm only assuming the IOS' I have loaded arent the latest to date to bypass Nintendo's crap on the disc.

My priiloader states I'm on:
IOS70
Sys Menu v481

But I recall I used a guide off here about 3 months back to get the new wii fit plus working for my gf and thats the last I've messed with my wii.So I dont remember everything I did in order since I havent kept it fresh so to speak. But I'm just hoping I can get this fixed painlessly if possible.Thanks ahead for any replies.

ShatteredWiiDime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay thanks guys you definitely refreshed my memory
biggrin.gif
, I had installed cios 3.6 to get wii fit plus going, so I got to reading about it and ran across the fact that I had to turn the force 249 off in my hack.ini file and loaded right up. Thanks so much again guys for the fast responses!

Just a note though, I posted this in noob paradise first and got no replies for a few hours lol maybe we need a new one since its 400 something pages in?!? lol just a thought

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro