Band Hero Probems

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by ShatteredWiiDime, Feb 20, 2010.

1. ShatteredWiiDime
    OP

ShatteredWiiDime Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 20, 2009
    United States
    The States
    I was just wondering what IOS was required for Band Hero. I catch an error when I load it through the Main Disc Channel(Nintendo's) as well as my loader channel(no matter what settings) it just black screen freezes. But on Nintendo's it will go instantly to this #002 error.

[​IMG]

I've searched the forums, but 20 pages in with the word "hero" and I of course catch guitar hero VA,Beatles,5,etc over and over.I'm aware its stating its a video problem but that doesnt solve much on the homebrew side.So since it's been awhile since I've been on here I figured I'd see if anyone else caught this problem or knows whats happening off the top of their head.I'm only assuming the IOS' I have loaded arent the latest to date to bypass Nintendo's crap on the disc.

My priiloader states I'm on:
    IOS70
    Sys Menu v481

But I recall I used a guide off here about 3 months back to get the new wii fit plus working for my gf and thats the last I've messed with my wii.So I dont remember everything I did in order since I havent kept it fresh so to speak. But I'm just hoping I can get this fixed painlessly if possible.Thanks ahead for any replies.

2. XFlak

XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Sep 12, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario
    download neogamma r8rc3 and try that, i think the 002 solution is implemented automatically

3. ephumuris

ephumuris Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 28, 2008
    I know it probably doesn't help but it works fine using Cioscorp 3.6.

4. ShatteredWiiDime
    OP

ShatteredWiiDime Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 20, 2009
    United States
    The States
    Okay thanks guys you definitely refreshed my memory [​IMG] , I had installed cios 3.6 to get wii fit plus going, so I got to reading about it and ran across the fact that I had to turn the force 249 off in my hack.ini file and loaded right up. Thanks so much again guys for the fast responses!

Just a note though, I posted this in noob paradise first and got no replies for a few hours lol maybe we need a new one since its 400 something pages in?!? lol just a thought