Ban be Kirby clash team?

Discussion in '3DS - Nintendo Network' started by Kanakops, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Kanakops
    OP

Kanakops GBAtemp Regular

Aug 14, 2016
    Canada
    Don't know if its true but I have listen if we connect at internet in the game for find visitor and we have an old version (before the game release) we are ban, its true ? Somebody have try search visitor in game with 12and less?

2. Zephir1991

Zephir1991 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 21, 2012
    Germany
    If the game isn't released yet, its very possible that you will get banned for connecting early. stay away from the online mode till the game is released.

Kanakops likes this.
  3. Garblant

Garblant GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 1, 2016
    United States
    Alola
    OP is talking about Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, which was released at the same time as the previous Nintendo Direct...

Unless, Nintendo released a new game called "Kirby Clash Team"

Kanakops likes this.
  4. Kanakops
    OP

Kanakops GBAtemp Regular

Aug 14, 2016
    Canada

oh no its team kirby clash deluxe, just I have forget the name, but I don't know if going on the online mode with an older version than 11.4 can ban me (because the game are release only on eshop and after 11.3, so its impossible to have the game in 11.2)

5. Garblant

Garblant GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 1, 2016
    United States
    Alola
    Oh, in that case you should be fine for the most part. The main online feature of the game (besides buying gem apples) is using the Internet to call "wanderers" to your aid. It's not online multiplayer, so you wouldn't be missing out on that much by avoiding it.

Kanakops likes this.
  6. Zephir1991

Zephir1991 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 21, 2012
    Germany
    Oh, you mean that. Yes, you can connect. The firmware doesn't matter really.

Kanakops likes this.