BAGPlug Issues (FML)

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by jusboof, Mar 31, 2013.

Mar 31, 2013

BAGPlug Issues (FML) by jusboof at 9:00 AM (341 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. jusboof
    OP

Newcomer jusboof Newbie

United States
    First off I just want to say I'm desperate and will be forever grateful with all sorts of internet high fives for anyone who can help me! I've been spending the last 3 hours trying to properly set-up BAGPlug to no avail. I've read literally every thread that relates to BAGPlug and still can't solve my issue. I'm on a 3DSXL running the latest official software with a SuperCard DS Two on the latest firmware. I can run the official EOS with no issues whatsoever, but I can't figure out why BAGPlug refuses to work. I've tried just about every possible route, I'll explain each.

First, I reformat my card (16GB Sandisk, FAT).. copy my already existing _dstwo folder to root, copy the _bagui folder to root as well, and copy the "new" DsTwo.nds and boot.ini (I've tried the 3/20/13 Updated Versions of these two files as well, no success) files to the _dstwo folder. When I boot the SuperCard I get stuck at the black and white screen displaying clock speed information with no progression at all.

Another route is doing the same exact process, except deleting the DSGame.nds file from the _dstwo directory allows me semi bypass the clock speed screen, except as soon as the bottom screen portion of BAGPlug pops up, the entire process freezes and the only option I have is to return home.

I have no clue as to what is causing this issue, and would really appreciate your guys help, thanks in advance!

2. VatoLoco

Member VatoLoco Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.

United States
    Just to trouble-shoot, my first suggestion would be to format your 16gigger to FAT32. FAT should be for sd's under 4gig.
    I have mine formatted FAT32 with 32k clusters, although BassAce recommends 64k clusters for smoother performance.

3. jusboof
    OP

Newcomer jusboof Newbie

United States
    Thanks a bunch I'll have to try this out at a friends as I'm on OSX and the Panasonic SD Formatter doesn't work on my device, and Disk Utility only allows FAT.