• Views 177,288
  • Replies 1,063
  • Likes 8

mungry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well guys... Looks like both me and my cousin got hit with the dreaded error code.

Looks like we're all screwed.

It was fun while it latest! I'm just happy they ran pretty much every executable badge this week, so I snagged all of those.

mungry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
B-but my NNID... ;n;

I dun wanna be banned ;n;

I can still go into the eshop fine. Afaik this "ban" is only badge arcade centric (maybe it's not, who knows). I think I'll play dumb tomorrow and call ninty tech support or whatever and ask what's up. :P

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can still go into the eshop fine. Afaik this "ban" is only badge arcade centric (maybe it's not, who knows). I think I'll play dumb tomorrow and call ninty tech support or whatever and ask what's up. :P
Report back when you do. If the ban is only centered around Badge Arcade... then I really couldn't care anymore. lmao

If I really wanted to, I could just go through that one process of unlocking all of the badges from someone else's save a while ago. I just gotta find the thread, again...

It was fun catching 200 badges though. Which, surprisingly, isn't much compared to everyone else in this thread so far, I assume. Someone just mentioned they got like 400+ badges, if I recall correctly?

Reactions: mungry

mungry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Report back when you do. If the ban is only centered around Badge Arcade... then I really couldn't care anymore. lmao

If I really wanted to, I could just go through that one process of unlocking all of the badges from someone else's save a while ago. I just gotta find the thread, again...

It was fun catching 200 badges though. Which, surprisingly, isn't much compared to everyone else in this thread so far, I assume. Someone just mentioned they got like 400+ badges, if I recall correctly?

Yeah, I'll make sure to inform you guys. I used to be very familiar with the whole badge arcade save editing. Before that really great tool that automates the entire process (GYTB?) you had to find your NNID number and then hexedit your badge extradata with another extradata, a little complex, but that was the process when the whole badge hacking craze came out, I was so into it. I agree with you, I wouldn't bat an eye if this was truly only a badge arcade ban (since I was aware of the implications of cheating, and having the ability to just save edit). However, like you said, it is really fun to acquire these badges in the official way by spending zilch. I jumped in on this from the start on a fresh badge arcade and acquired 444 badges!

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, still not affected by it then. Still on 10.3 emunand. Also, I have paid for some of my plays as well. I am wondering if this is affecting those who have not paid for any plays.
That'd be weird if that were the case. Since Badge Arcade likes to give away free plays every so often.

Not to mention the free plays it gives out on practice mode every day.

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Nope, still not affected by it then. Still on 10.3 emunand. Also, I have paid for some of my plays as well. I am wondering if this is affecting those who have not paid for any plays.
Before Gateway introduced cheats I paid for plays as well.

Last edited by Monty Kensicle,

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp, just checked, and I'm getting the 022-2803 error now. It was working fine for me about an hour ago, it just came up now after updating.

Of course, it's not like I could do anything anyway thanks to 10.4 breaking both Gateway and NTR, but whatever. Now I'll never reach 1,000 badges and beyond. :(

10.4 broke NTR?! I haven't had time to set it up yet. Mrrgrrgrr...

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. I saw that after posting here, then got busy playing something. Thanks for the reply, though! Also, I wonder if I can just use that tool to merge badge data with someone with a lot of badges then not enter the Badge Arcade. All I really want is a lot of badges to play around with. It'll wipe them if I go in anyway, so I wonder if merging will get me banned?

Last edited by Ailuros27, , Reason: Smartphone keyboards
Reactions: daxtsu

siFippo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Maybe it's the same as in Pokemon Bank. I just tried to use it and got also an error code (009-1000 though), telling me to install the latest system update.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just noticed that my save is now broken in SDF and I can't import a backup it just gives me an error :unsure:
So either
The game has a new check (looks for hacks or broken sig) and locked me out
my NNID is banned from the game
My IP is banned from the game
My console is banned from the game
@Aroth can you do me a favor? Just update your Emunand to 10.4 for Reinand and try using Nintendo badge arcade do you get error code: 022-2803

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not sure if it's related but Reinand 10.4.0-29 gives a general error when enter data management.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah yes Jeff Butts a reporter you can trust