WiiHomebrew+Snes

Member of GBAtemp's shadow district
Trophies
Website
www.lucar.io
XP
Country
United States
Anybody know how to get the automator working? I also have the error where it just goes to a screen that says press "OK" after I try and run it...
OK, so I think this is because i've only been using HacToolGUI. Can I just rename keys.dat to keys.txt? does keys.txt have a different format?

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It’s nothing like that. I just don‘t like bad coders if they insist that their stuff is good albeit someone delivers deterministic proofs against it
no one cares about your opinion about coders
if youre so critical why dont you code your stuff and release them so we can see how much better you are?

mowsie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow you guys are a bunch of ungrateful fucks arent you
if it was up to me nothing would get shared with you guys
careful, in my experience this is a quick way to get your post deleted and a sarcastic message from the mods making fun of you
don't want that warning level to go up!

Digital_0xFF

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
if youre so critical why dont you code your stuff and release them so we can see how much better you are?

You still don‘t get it. I never said that i am perfect (infact i said the opposite).

+ this is a Forum. If you don‘t like to argue with me just hit ignore or just don’t answer

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
wow you guys are a bunch of ungrateful fucks arent you
if it was up to me nothing would get shared with you guys
You're acting like it's difficult to do this type of thing, creating some directories on an SD card and using another person's code is not impressive. Anyone with half a brain or that isn't literally 12 has been doing this with executables alone for months, it's only now we can throw a romfs in alongside it. Show us your elite programming skills if you're trying to show off.

Oh right you can't because you don't know shit.

Don‘t get me wrong. I am a coder myself (mainly mobile development) and do enough crap myself. My problem is just that you try to proof scires that he is wrong instead of taking the opportunity to clean your code.
Don't apologize, you're in the right.

mowsie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don‘t get me wrong. I am a coder myself (mainly mobile development) and do enough crap myself. My problem is just that you try to proof scires that he is wrong instead of taking the opportunity to clean your code.

um actually simon literally started the conversation with "you're right, it was bad, i will fix it extremely quickly" or something along those lines, and he's admitted fault with his code while simultaneously letting users know that fixes were coming... to me, the perfect way to disclose possible issues with a tool.

Reactions: xenofly

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're acting like it's difficult to do this type of thing, creating some directories on an SD card and using another person's code is not impressive. Anyone with half a brain or that isn't literally 12 has been doing this with executables alone for months, it's only now we can throw a romfs in alongside it. Show us your elite programming skills if you're trying to show off.

Oh right you can't because you don't know shit.

Don't apologize, you're in the right.

i dont even know who you are.
get outa here

rainbowkittypaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Idk about anyone else but I'm just extremely grateful that there are people like Simon etc that release this kind of thing to the public and even provide a certain level of support.

I can't code and have no interest in learning but I assume that this kind of thing is difficult and takes a lot of trial and error.

I can't wait to see what becomes avalible over the next few days. The FTP server alone is great. (Can't wait to see a 2-way working version :D )

Reactions: mowsie

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Everyone forgets that Rei's CDNNX (as it was called then) was even worse.
Look here: https://github.com/Reisyukaku/CDNX/commit/8fb965246093574a323185dd379a4a92287f2d78
Now tell me mine was bad. Also notice how actual keydata is hardcoded into resources.resx
Yours is bad and you should feel bad.

um actually simon literally started the conversation with "you're right, it was bad, i will fix it extremely quickly" or something along those lines, and he's admitted fault with his code while simultaneously letting users know that fixes were coming... to me, the perfect way to disclose possible issues with a tool.
Wrong, he argued and sounded like a dumbass the entire time. It wasn't until he was completely blown the fuck out that he finally tried to save grace and cut his losses.

i dont even know who you are.
get outa here
Not an argument, go back to bed baby.

Reactions: jakibaki and Nollog

friz2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize if there is already an answer for this, but what the hell is the deal with the .NCA? I know that I have to get the romfs and exefs from it, but when I extract a .XCI I get 100+ .NCA files and don't know which one to use. Help? I've probably looked through all 20 pages of this thread several times already to no avail.

Last edited by friz2000,

Digital_0xFF

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

Don’t tldr it. Read the whole thing

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yours is bad and you should feel bad.

Wrong, he argued and sounded like a dumbass the entire time. It wasn't until he was completely blown the fuck out that he finally tried to save grace and cut his losses.

Not an argument, go back to bed baby.

like i said
dont know you

again....go hide yourself

Melon__Bread

~It's A Magik~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I apologize if there is already an answer for this, but what the hell is the deal with the .NCA? I know that I have to get the romfs and exefs from it, but when I extract a .XCI I get 100+ .NCA files and don't know which one to use. Help? I've probably looked through all 20 pages of this thread several times already to no avail.
Most will tell you the one with the largest size

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, explain the process