Hacking Question Backup & Restore Internal / System Memory

Bartho1omeus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I want to backup my games and saves that I installed on the internal memory of my SD Card.
I have a emuMMC folder on my SD card which I can backup. Problem is that probably the games that I installed on the system memory are on the hidden partition.
I've looked around on google trying to find a way to backup these games, from what I've gathered a NAND backup should suffice. Then again, I'm doubting if this is really the solution to my question.

Do you have any idea on how to properly backup the games that I installed on the system/internal memory and how to restore these?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to backup my games and saves that I installed on the internal memory of my SD Card.
I have a emuMMC folder on my SD card which I can backup. Problem is that probably the games that I installed on the system memory are on the hidden partition.
I've looked around on google trying to find a way to backup these games, from what I've gathered a NAND backup should suffice. Then again, I'm doubting if this is really the solution to my question.

Do you have any idea on how to properly backup the games that I installed on the system/internal memory and how to restore these?
Use nxdumptool: https://gbatemp.net/threads/nxdumptool-nintendo-switch-dump-tool.508343/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: oh shit where??? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: