batmanfr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
OKAY !!!
DVD +R with booktype on dvd-rom worked.

I am very sorry. DVD -R verbatim don't works but Maxell +R works.

Sorry for your time, a huge thank you to all of you.

As a refund, I am going to try helping other people on this forum and post more.

Thank you !

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
quim69 said:
ryu4000 said:
i cant set my booktype cause im using pioneer 115d and its auto.i find it odd my 360 games converts to dvd-rom when i burn with dvd+r dl along with wii games but dvd 5 it just wont work for me.
Pioneers auto bitset DVD+R DL to DVD-Rom. There is no way to set DVD+R SL to DVD-Rom booktype with pioneers using factory firmware.

You can edit your firmware with MCSE to autoset to DVD-Rom (still unable to do it manually though).

This is correct, I had a Pioneer DVR-112D and had to flash with a Buffalo 112L firmware that I had edited with MCSE to include autobitsetting. There's a tutorial for it on CDFreaks. Otherwise just use DVD-R instead of DVD+R.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ppajko said:
i get error 102 when try to remove ios249 ticket
Then dont remove it
tongue.gif

pyroball

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok ok looks like i didnt get the backup cIOS installer working right. It gives me a failed error right at the end with a -1017 error

pyroball

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also, i uninstalled cIOS before running it and it still is giving me this error. should i downgrade my firmware to an earlier release than 3.2?

pyroball

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FOUND THE PROBLEM!!!

If you recently upgraded to the 3.3 patch and then used THIS to allow you to install wads and to downgrade the firmware, you need to go back and do it again following it TO THE LETTER. i misse a step and didnt finish the whole thing and so it didnt have all the proper patches. GO DO IT AGAIN!

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
good , and that's a good lesson to all , be sure to follow tutorials step at a time , and don't get so excited til it all works right , then you can go nuts no problem
lecture.gif

Nintendo101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I’m glade that I didn’t need to follow any Guide, I just followed the read me’s

Not sure where you lot got your Backup loader 0.3 from but I got my one from wii.brewology and the zip come with the needed cIOS (V6) I installed that then I loaded the backup loader from HBC and I have never had any problem except for one game Sonic and Mario at the Olympic games (this game is reported as not working in the compatibility matrix) I’ll just have to wait until the next release, but my point is the backup loader should have come with a cIOS, and like it says in the read me you should use the cIOS uninstaller to uninstall if you decide you don’t want it anymore so just use that to uninstall the old version of cIOS.

Since I stocked up on blank Ritek G04 disk back in my days of backups on the gamecube I have had no problem with the Wii using the same brand disc burning at 4X on my lite-on DVD burner, software Nero.

I have only come across this error when I tried to load my non patched 1:1 backup on the first leaked backup loader, and I believe that it was because I did not have DVDx installed and I had the new version of cIOS

Backup loader 0.3 with cIOS V6 worked fine on wii firmware 3.0E 3.2E not sure about others

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If people follow the read me's it usually works to be honest - its people missing steps that cause the confusion.

All files he required are in the zips in my signatures and read me's in there as well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Bad dragon