I_Got_Wii'D

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Games I have personally played:

Resident Evil: Umberalla Chronicles (PAL)
Okami (PAL)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (PAL)
Super Mario Galaxy (NTSC)

I have a few others that I have yet to test tho, I will keep you posted with games that work fine for me.

Good luck sir, and god speed.

I_Got_Wii'D

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh also, if you would like. Here in a little bit, I can wipe all the hacks off my wii, and make a step-by-step guide (with pictures) on how I installed the two loaders. So that way along with the guide you can have images to insure you are doing it correctly.

If you want me to do that just let me know and I can get started on it like right now.

GenocideSiren

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your help, I'll try Zack & Wiki (since I was already getting it when I typed that), and I have a Super Mario Galaxy, which says it's NTSC, but, someone else said it was PAL, either way, it doesn't want to work either. (which is really the ONLY game I'm really tempted to play now since I sold my original a long time ago)

But, if you want to, I'd appreciate it.

What I did today was just reformat my Wii, (I have 3.2U), then I downloaded DjTaz's Backup Loader from his sig, I followed his guide, after I did the Twilight Hack, went straight to Homebrew Channel, used the cIOS installer, then installed the Backup Channel WAD, and..here's where I've been at since earlier.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
what da hell are you guys doing??, just install the cIOS (from the SD, better) and run the loader 0.3, check if in the installer says ok! or done! at the end of every file installed, sometimes fails, check with AnyTitleDeleter if you have the IOS249 installed, and check if you have DVDx installed.....if you have it, delete it, DVDx is no longer required, if you want both loaders 0.1 and 0.3 working go http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=114373 and do that guide step by step

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol