Hacking Backup Loader 0.3 Compatibility Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Does Guitar Hero World Tour NTSC work on PAL Wii?

I have been reading that a update must be applied to run that game. So it is unsafe to run it on PAL wii?

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kamui said:
Does Guitar Hero World Tour NTSC work on PAL Wii?

I have been reading that a update must be applied to run that game. So it is unsafe to run it on PAL wii?
it will work. the update is bypassed if you boot through the backup loader.

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
De Blob.. slow loading during the button tutorial screens. Also, during the game I ran into nothingness and the game locked up and said there was an error reading the disc.

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tried "Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games" with a dump made from my original PAL disc.

Tried both versions (1:1 & Decrypted) on v0.3 and v0.3b (the fixed .dol one) and both gives the "Eject disc" error so I update the compatibility list with it.

I will try to test Quantum of Solace PAL tomorrow also with a dump of my original disc.

Edit : Didn't saw a new version was out, I'll try them with it (luckily, I didn't threw them off).

Edit 2 : Tried and posted in the good thread, but same, not working with 0.3 gamma.

El-Grosso

Trophies
XP
Country
Just tested Zack and Wiki PAL, (well, this version was patched to PAL, with the update removed) and it works like a charm. Burned at 4x on Kodak DVD -R.

El-Grosso

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorox said:
Anyone test Animal crossing: City Folk yet? Getting the torrent now and dont wanna burn for nothing.

A couple pages back, or maybe the page before this one, it was stated that it works fine.

dbzsayian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any one else getting Disk Read Error Reffer to Manual with COD:WaW? Its giving my that after my Wii makes reading noises as its trying to read the disk as i play online, also in campaign it freezes on the cutscene could be bad burn =/....using Sony DVD+R burned at 2.4

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, De Blob has locked up twice now before getting to an autosave point. I'm in the very beginning so I have to keep starting over..
mad.gif

Is anyone else getting Disc Read Errors in De Blob or do I need to burn it again?

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
I've only played the first level of de blob, but that seemed to work fine. I didn't bother with any of the other levels so couldn't say it is working 100%.

EDIT : I should add that this is the PAL version I'm talking about too, I've not tried the NTSC

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quim69 said:
I've only played the first level of de blob, but that seemed to work fine. I didn't bother with any of the other levels so couldn't say it is working 100%.

I'm going to go ahead and burn another copy then, at least I didn't delete the iso yet. Thanks

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SmackDown Vs. Raw 2009 NTSC works almost perfectly there are a few problems

1) The game does not show up in the disc channel and must be loaded from the gamma channel

2) Sometimes it freezes on wrestler intros

3)audio may skip during menu selections.

Also, to get it to work good, turn on the Force NTSC and the Vid Patch

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorox said:
Anyone test Animal crossing: City Folk yet? Getting the torrent now and dont wanna burn for nothing.

I keep seeing a animal crossing patched torrent but what is it patched with? ...being as the file is 4.38 gigs so it's not decrypted.

El-Grosso

Trophies
XP
Country
About to go test Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles 1:1 on gamma burnt to Kodak DVD-R at 4x.

edit: works fine. frame rate dips a bit when a lot is going on, but apart from that, pretty good game.

db87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Call of Duty World at War PAL:
Confirmed working with backup loader 0.3 gamma.
1:1 copy.

SPECIAL NOTE: WORKS ONLY WITH LATEST CIOS (36 rev7)
lecture.gif

Console: 3.2E PAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1