Not open for further replies.

daknight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OriginalHamster said:
@darknight and CJ Lopez

Sky Crawlers works only with the patched version, you need install 0.1, I see you have NTSC Wiis
tongue.gif
, it take forever to load every mission, but its totally worth, the cinematic anime scenes are impossible to see, expected on 0.1 though. Anyway try with the all in one loader http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=114373 don't install cIOS read retry 249, it will screw up 0.1

Cool, though I'll just wait for Gamma to see if it works or not. I don't like uninstalling and installing cIOS and other things just to change something every time (beside the anime cinematics IS one of the main things I want, probaly end seeing the movie after playing the game xP). Still thanks for the information...in the end I might end up importing it (yeah, I buy the games even if I have the backup launcher xP I mostly use the backup launcher to test the game and play it for an hour to see if is worthy buy xP)

Bananna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently burning Captain Rainbow, will edit when I have results.

Also:

The Simpsons Game [PAL] 1:1 - When you try to start it, it just hangs at the loading screen of the backup loader.

EDIT:

Captain Rainbow [JPN] 1:1 - Works great, cutscenes have a dropped framerate by about 5 fps, but besides that it runs great.

All of this was tested on a NSTC 3.2u Wii.

Using the Backup Loader 0.3b

ReyRey184

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
LightyKD said:
Has anyone tested out SmackDown! Vs. RAW 2009 NTSC yet?!?!

LightyKD - I can't speak for the NTSC version but the PAL version Smackdown vs Raw 2009 works on Backup Launcher 0.1. I recommend that you set-up your
Wii so that you can run both the 0.1 and 0.3 loaders side by side. I installed the Cios_Fix.wad and the NCE-0.1 version of the 0.1 Backup Loader.dol
to run SVR09....i guess other set-ups will also work but i'm sticking with this one. In case your wondering, the game doesn't work on 0.3b....it crashes
about 5 seconds into the match. Below is a link that will take you to a tutorial on how to install both loaders on your Wii. Best of luck.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=112885

~P~

smurphyzeke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Paper Mario (NTSC, 1:1) - Works great, no video skipping. Haven't been able to get to 2-3 when it supposed to crash, won't get there until I finish Paper Mario and PM:TYD
Metal Slug Anthology (NTSC, 1:1, Scrubbed, Update removed) - Works great. Loading times seem a bit long and part 6 doesn't load, just goes to blank screen

Tested on 0.3b, 3.3U with Imiation DVD-R burned at 2x

I'll try to get My French Coach and My Word Coach by the end of the week.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Disney Sing It! - NTSC (everything)

1:1 works PERFECTLY!!! You can't tell the difference between the real and backup copy with Wiigator 0.3beta!

Video/Audio sync is PERFECT!

Damn you Wiigator... wife's been singing Aly and AJ for the last hour... please break this game in gamma? lol... not really, don't wanna piss off the wife!

stefh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Call of Duty 5 World at War PAL starts fine, shows copyright screens and stuff and when it starts to load the menu or intro movie (I think) it says an error has occured and I have to eject the disc and switch my Wii off.
mad.gif

I hope this game will run soon!

Nothing new, but just to share:
Top Spin 3 PAL works 100%
Tomb Raider Anniversary PAL works 100%
Mummy Tomb of the Dragon emperor PAL works 100%

Trying soon:
Disaster: Day of Crisis PAL

falcomainer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nicobellec said:
falcomainer said:
nicobellec said:
falcomainer said:
ermm on the wiki of the compatability list it has 2 crash mind over mutants, one says works and one says dont work, does anyone know if this game works

It doesnt work for me. Iv tried it with the new patches and such on here, no luck. Freezes up after language selection, sometimes to the dvd error message or just a black screen. Tried re burning to and no luck with that. Alot of people have confirmed it as working tho on the other entry.
is yours patched or have you tried patched and 1:1

i didnt patch it no, just used the original iso. I havnt needed to patch any games to play, this is the only one iv had trouble with. 1:1 im a noob, what is that?
1:1 is when it is not patched just the original ISO burned onto a disc, mine is almost downloaded i will let you know if it works, i will try it patched if it dont work, then if that dont work i will scrub it with wii scrubber

Golfje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Please can somebody tell me how to get Jillian Michaels ultimate fitness 2009 to work ??

I have the NTSC version of the game but getting always the green screen when forcing or the black screen..

I use the wiigator 0.3 beta
I have got a PAL wii

Somebody ????

Xras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
stefh said:
Call of Duty 5 World at War PAL starts fine, shows copyright screens and stuff and when it starts to load the menu or intro movie (I think) it says an error has occured and I have to eject the disc and switch my Wii off.
mad.gif

I hope this game will run soon!

Nothing new, but just to share:
Top Spin 3 PAL works 100%
Tomb Raider Anniversary PAL works 100%
Mummy Tomb of the Dragon emperor PAL works 100%

Trying soon:
Disaster: Day of Crisis PAL

FYI, Disaster works awesome, up until lvl 8
wacko.gif
. Just won't load it. YOu can still use the shooting range and upgrade weapons, replay earlier levels, but lvl 8 won't load (or it will, but will hang eventually
mad.gif
). Dunno if it's already been tested with read/retry fix or other fixes
unsure.gif
Used on PAL WII, 3.2e, BUL 0.3b, 1:1

Greetz

nicobellec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
falcomainer said:
nicobellec said:
falcomainer said:
nicobellec said:
falcomainer said:
ermm on the wiki of the compatability list it has 2 crash mind over mutants, one says works and one says dont work, does anyone know if this game works

It doesnt work for me. Iv tried it with the new patches and such on here, no luck. Freezes up after language selection, sometimes to the dvd error message or just a black screen. Tried re burning to and no luck with that. Alot of people have confirmed it as working tho on the other entry.
is yours patched or have you tried patched and 1:1

i didnt patch it no, just used the original iso. I havnt needed to patch any games to play, this is the only one iv had trouble with. 1:1 im a noob, what is that?
1:1 is when it is not patched just the original ISO burned onto a disc, mine is almost downloaded i will let you know if it works, i will try it patched if it dont work, then if that dont work i will scrub it with wii scrubber

yeah let me know how it goes, i really wanna play
frown.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Xras said:
FYI, Disaster works awesome, up until lvl 8
wacko.gif
. Just won't load it. YOu can still use the shooting range and upgrade weapons, replay earlier levels, but lvl 8 won't load (or it will, but will hang eventually
mad.gif
). Dunno if it's already been tested with read/retry fix or other fixes
unsure.gif
Used on PAL WII, 3.2e, BUL 0.3b, 1:1

This should be solved. Look for the entryholder fix version.

whitegoose

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Star Wars: the Force Unleashed NTSC-U: working fine. im also chipped with a wiikey but use backup loader 0.3 to load it because my disc channel fails to load some games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious