Country
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption PAL, Works fine videos are not laggy
happy.gif

brianx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
does Eyeshield 21: Field Saikyou no Senshi Tachi [NTSC-J] work patched or without or both?

netsliderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
El-Grosso said:
wiigee said:
call of duty world at war

loader 0.1

loader 0.3 eject disc error

patched? or 1:1?
0.1 only works with patched games.

Can you tell us about any issues you've had with the game? Does the online even work? Did you just do a straight patch or did you change the region? Thanks!!!!

smurphyzeke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WarioWare: Smooth Moves (1:1, NTSC) - Works great, some slow down noticed in some videos
de Blob (Patched, NTSC) - Loads up, no video slow downs, but crashes when gameplay is about to start
Call of Duty: World at War (1:1, PAL, forced to NTSC) - Loads up, no video slow downs, but crashes when gameplay is about to start

All were started with 0.3 and 0.3 with the fix on a 3.3U Wii

netsliderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wiki has already been updated with info on cod waw but my info on Quantum of Solace NTSC working perfectly when patched hasn't?!?

I know QoS SINGLE PLAYER sucks but the multiplayer is really really really really fun online and off!!! The Wii doesn't have enough games like this. I enjoyed it way more than MoH

Update the wiki so that my time spent testing it for everyone wasn't in vain.

please:)

Posts merged

dottor_male

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Spiderman Web of Shadows PAL 1:1 works flawlessy (so far...). Video ok. Burned on Verbatim DVD at 4x.

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
I see there are two entries in the wiki for Cod WAW, one green one red. From what I read here, the game doesn't work, so why there's a green entry? Please tell me so I can eventually delete the incorrect informations.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
really quickly...

SSX Blur NTSC-U on NTSC-U system
Burned at 2x on TDK DVD-R disc
-NOT Working-
the loader says "loading game" and hangs there. ...even tried with Forced NTSC and still not working.

agimann

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
netsliderx; can you finally, eventually.. upload QOS NTSC for people to get their dirty piratehands on? im sorry but i have requested this earlier..
wink.gif

i wanna be into the multiplayer part of it, it sounds exciting!

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
TyrianCubed said:
I see there are two entries in the wiki for Cod WAW, one green one red. From what I read here, the game doesn't work, so why there's a green entry? Please tell me so I can eventually delete the incorrect informations.

Theres a green entry becuse i got it to work Decrypted on 0.1. so have others.

Cyberxion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorox said:
TyrianCubed said:

Yeah, so do you think you might enlighten us on exactly what you're doing to get it to work, please? You see, I did what you said you did in the COD thread in order to get it to work, and it keeps going to a code-dump screen in 0.1, rather than loading the game up. The non-decrypted version actually loads up to just past the Wii Zapper screen, which is further than the decrypted version takes me in .01. So if you have any specific steps/tools you used, including what speed you burned it at and whatnot, that might help us all immensely. As it stands, it doesn't appear to work, hence the question regarding the green entry.

Thank for your time Sorox.

ebdynasty

Trophies
XP
Country
I got it to work on 0.1, downloaded PAL, patched it and it worked, can some confirm if smackdown vs raw 2009 works on 0.1?

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Cyberxion said:
Sorox said:
TyrianCubed said:

Yeah, so do you think you might enlighten us on exactly what you're doing to get it to work, please? You see, I did what you said you did in the COD thread in order to get it to work, and it keeps going to a code-dump screen in 0.1, rather than loading the game up. The non-decrypted version actually loads up to just past the Wii Zapper screen, which is further than the decrypted version takes me in .01. So if you have any specific steps/tools you used, including what speed you burned it at and whatnot, that might help us all immensely. As it stands, it doesn't appear to work, hence the question regarding the green entry.

Thank for your time Sorox.
I patched it, burned 2x, forced NTSC on 0.1 and it worked.

Cyberxion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotcha. I've been burning at a faster speed. I'll try it at 2X later and see if that makes a difference.

Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I have discovered a hilarious corner of youtube. meme ASMR
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    Veho @ Veho: What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous...