Not open for further replies.

elvis24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all
Have v1 loader on ios247 working fine with the force unleashed.
Got version 3 loader installed as it should be on 249 using wigators 1st ios then the read retry fix. Other games work cool but tiger woods 09 gets a code dump.
Am on 3.2e with starfall. HBC 9.
Any ideas

unibiggle1

Trophies
XP
Country
am i able to use this if i have chipped with wiikey? Was getting loads of errors then wouldn't play back ups at all

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
elvis24 said:
Hi all
Have v1 loader on ios247 working fine with the force unleashed.
Got version 3 loader installed as it should be on 249 using wigators 1st ios then the read retry fix. Other games work cool but tiger woods 09 gets a code dump.
Am on 3.2e with starfall. HBC 9.
Any ideas

Do you test the game with v1.0 and v1.3 right? Note not every game is compatible, sometimes it could work with 1.0 and doesn't work with 1.3 or work with 0.3 but not with 0.1. If the game was reported working, then you shouldn't have problems, check if you burn it well and check the ISO.

unibiggle1

Trophies
XP
Country
OriginalHamster said:
unibiggle1 said:
am i able to use this if i have chipped with wiikey? Was getting loads of errors then wouldn't play back ups at all

yep, you need run patchmii on the DVDx installer.

Is that the dvd x folder within sd card. i dont see patchmii inside

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone tried mario kart wii ntsc

ive got the image file from the real disk but i wanna know should i burn it 1:1 or patched for the loaders?

scuj1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Having a small problem,

I've had SSBB patched DVD5 burnt on DL running on my Wii (pal), with the original cIOS when 0.3 was released, with no problems.

On my mates Wii which has exactly the sames files (copy of my sd card), and patched image of my copy of SSBB, on the same media, yet after where it asks to create a save file, it just goes to a white screen. Having searched this was originally a problem with chipped Wii's?

Nothing showing up on the wiki either.

Any help greatly appreciated!

finkel98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

newbie question here - I got the homebrew channel up and running got the wii back-up loader working as well (v0.3). Got the bloombox ISO (NTSC) - my Wii is also NTSC. I burned the ISO using my mac's disk utility (DVD-R, 4x speed). Could not access the game - I get an "Exception (DSI) occured" message error (code dump / lot of symbols).

Is it due to:

1) burning? Most pple were recommending imgburn - did i do something wrong?
2) patching the ISO? i have no idea how to do it - but i thought that having v0.3 of backup loader meant that u don't have to patch the ISO.

Would love to get your help on this. thanks a lot everyone!

smurphyzeke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Kart (1:1, NTSC) - Works great, no video slow downs, and played one full cup
Mario Party 8 (1:1, NTSC) - Works great, no video slow downs, loading seems to take a little while, played 10 turns without any other problems except for the loading
My Spanish Coach (1:1, scrubbed, PAL, Force NTSC) - Works great, no slow down noticed
Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree (1:1, NTSC) - Works great, no video slow down noticed
Pokemon Battle Revolution (1:1, NTSC) - Works great, no slow down noticed

Call of Duty 3 (1:1, NTSC) - Tried with both 0.3 and it's fix, both load but crashes when game play is going to start.
Red Steel (1:1, NTSC) - Tried with both 0.3 and it's fix, both load but crashes at the "Liscensed by Nintendo" screen

I might have a few more up later tonight, just takes a while as I have to DL them, zip them, and transfer to another computer so I can use DVD-Rs.
My Spanish Coach added to Wiki.

I just installed the fix for 0.3 (Fixes_0.3b_channel_by_WiiShizzza.wad) and played Wario Land Shake It! (NTSC; 1:1 and Patched), both skip at the intro video (can the video be skipped?). Also is there a way to tell the difference between a 1:1 and patched game? I would put it in the computer to check the size, but nothing shows up.

dejaskater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Monster Lab NTSC 1.1, works 100%, no lag or anything, played for a good 20 minutes, its a weird game. Lol
Although im using the fix from requiem(sp?) so I dont know if it works with the regular 0.3 loader, and my system is 3.2U

dejaskater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ill rip it and test it, but i might not be able to give results till tommorow "atleast". its late, have u tested it, or are you just wanting to know so you dont have to waste your time downloading it and testing it yourself?

dejaskater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats bs though, how come games like that get put up so fast, and yet i havent been able to find quantum of solace ntsc for days

Edit: its weird though, the Pal version doesnt come out till the 14th and yet the us version comes out on the 11th and isnt out yet

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
extracting COD5 now I will burn and let you know as soon as its done
yep disc read error after it loads for 0.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu