Not open for further replies.

Maragenie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
quim69 said:
Maragenie said:
Speaking of that game I'm about to try the unedited US version which was converted to PAL in a hope of getting past that 2nd mission crash.

I'll let you all know how I get on.

EDIT: No dice, green screen.
Force PAL60 (or PAL50 I suppose, but why would you want to) and it will work fine on PAL consoles.

Thanks for the tip the game loaded, unfortunately it still hangs up on the 2nd mission, I think I might just fork out and buy the original altogether, only thing is the official PAL version is supposed to be well censored. :l

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
weird now i burned some more games (just got new DVD-R[same brand as before]) and i got 2 discs with identified failed error.

did i have very bad luck now with those dvd-r or might the isos be bad dumps or something else ?

billysson

Trophies
XP
Country
Please excuse if this is has been covered already.

Is the compatibility list covering PAL->NTSC and vice versa?

I've tested a few NTSC games on a PAL Wii and have gotten some to work, and others don't, eg. green screen.

Can I put this info somewhere?

I_Got_Wii'D

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Moon_child said:
I_Got_Wii'D said:
Moon_Child - That was a very rude and uncalled for remark. You should appologize.

SeraphisCain - I will have the "legit" backup of the game in about 35min. So when it is done downloading I will do both a 1:1 and a patched version and let you know what happenes with each one.
You shouldn't act like you are a mod.

You do realize that was an off topic post right?

Quick question:

Has anyone gotten a NTSC backup of "Resident Evil 4" working yet? I know PAL works, just kinda curious as to the difference in the two games that allows one to run and the other to not.

sinselord

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everybody,

I have a few questions about some issues I have with the backup loader on PAL games, i hope you'll help me
smile.gif

I burned RE Umbrella Chronicles PAL on a Verbatim DVD-R (4x speed), and the game always have the disc read error just after the intro.
Is it normal ?

I guess it is patched because it's a 4,37 Go ISO, but it is said on the compatibility thread that whether or not it is patched, the PAL RE:UC works fine.
I've got the same problem with Trauma Center Second Opinion and I don't know how to fix it.
I tried with cIOS by Waninkoko, cIOS rev6 by Wiigator and the cIOS read retry and I always have the same issues.
I hope you understood my problem (I'm french and I quite sucks with foreign languages), and that you have a solution to fix it.

Thanks !

netsliderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quantum of Solace. Everything works just as it does in the retail release! Im talking about an NTSC dump.

The disconnect errors I had are gone and now it's just a ton of fun. I implore you all to get it and let's play!

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
netsliderx said:
Quantum of Solace. Everything works just as it does in the retail release! Im talking about an NTSC dump.

The disconnect errors I had are gone and now it's just a ton of fun. I implore you all to get it and let's play!
Can someone confirm this works with the PAL version (with the read error fix) please?

Many thanks...

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
T-Hideki// said:
alex said:
No More Heroes 1:1 gave me a "Game disc could not be read" error. Is this known, or can others get it to work?
I got this after beating #9 is it the same for you?
lol I'm on number 8.
tongue.gif
But it was a bad burn...

But now suddenly it doesn't works.
cry.gif
I go to it, the auto-backup loader says Loading... then it freezes and the Wiimote desyncs, it worked fine yesterday.
frown.gif

duomaxwell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I just got a 1:1 copy of Shape Boxing working on both Wiigator's 0.3 beta and the SoftMod loader. For Wiigator's loader you just need to set the console language to Japanese. For Softmod you need to change it through AnyRegion Changer. This will work as well for Wiigator's loader as well. Note:The black screen system messages still show up as jibberish, but other than that works great!

YellowYoYos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ultimate I Spy NTSC-U- I got the black "please eject disk and turn off console" error right after the white Wiimote warning screen.

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ebdynasty said:
Smackdown vs Raw 2009 gets disc error on the entrances
PAL Version on PAL Wii

if you turn then off you can play about 5 seconds of the match and then it gives the disc read error

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Maragenie said:
Thanks for the tip the game loaded, unfortunately it still hangs up on the 2nd mission, I think I might just fork out and buy the original altogether, only thing is the official PAL version is supposed to be well censored. :l
Apparently it no longer crashes if you use the this fix.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, first up, thanks guys, so much for this list. I don't have access to any of these games to try out (no net at home), but soon i shall be trying some out as well.

Now, for the time being, could someone check out Blast Works? Thats one i'm very interested in, and if i can get my hands on a "trial burn" of the game, i'd be more than happy to do it myself. I'm just very curious about it and no compat. list has this game listed.

Thanks
smile.gif
(for both the list, and for listening
tongue.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8