OneUp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can not seem to get any codes to work with backup games. They work fine with the original discs, but not the backups.

Before anyone says to try hooktype VI or rebooter, I have tried all options, and it still doesn't work. All the games run fine no crashing issues or whatnot. It says SD codes found and applying but there are no ingame changes.

I have tried various setups as well. Currently I am using SoftMii 2.0.1 of course on 3.2U. However, before this and recently I have tried to load codes with just gamma on 3.2U with no success. The only setup that ever worked was Wiigator .1 with patched games. Ocarina codes on gamma don't work for patched games either.

So, I kind of am out of Ideas as how to get codes to work with backups. If anyone could shine some light on the subject it would be appreciated.

Don Killah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Are you running the game which the codes are designed for?
I mean, PAL codes on the PAL game? Because i'm using the codes with both retail and backups and it's working fine.

OneUp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, that's what the game ID is about. I have tried multiple codes on multiple games so at least a few should have worked...

OneUp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I have done all that. I use the codemanager application to create txt and gct files. I really don't know what the problem is I think it is above any syntax errors.

OneUp said:
I can not seem to get any codes to work with backup games. They work fine with the original discs, but not the backups.

Before anyone says to try hooktype VI or rebooter, I have tried all options, and it still doesn't work. All the games run fine no crashing issues or whatnot. It says SD codes found and applying but there are no ingame changes.

I have tried various setups as well. Currently I am using SoftMii 2.0.1 of course on 3.2U. However, before this and recently I have tried to load codes with just gamma on 3.2U with no success. The only setup that ever worked was Wiigator .1 with patched games. Ocarina codes on gamma don't work for patched games either.

So, I kind of am out of Ideas as how to get codes to work with backups. If anyone could shine some light on the subject it would be appreciated.

OneUp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hm...I just tried upgrading to 3.4 and then downgrading, but cheats still will not work.

Could someone explain to me where it is storing/activating the cheats from so that I could look into it better with a nand browser or the like.

Napman1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you have to put the Hooktype to VI for the cheats to work for some reason, atleast that's what I have to do. Hope this helps.
biggrin.gif

sgwiiboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Napman1 said:
you have to put the Hooktype to VI for the cheats to work for some reason, atleast that's what I have to do. Hope this helps.
biggrin.gif

He already said he tried that!

OneUp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hm...for whatever reason the codes were corrupted or something along those lines.... I downloaded new codes and tried some of them, and they worked...but others did not...

Twilight Princess codes: working
Sonic and Black Knight: not working
Sonic Unleashed: not working
Animal Crossing: not working

I don't know what could be causing the problems with these games. I don't know if the codes are bad though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill